Direct Water Company - Roscoe , ILLdeceptive, lying, dishonest, stealing water softener sale by owner: kris kaehler

K

Kris Kaehler, owner of Direct Water Co. offered and promised to bring me a 3 month old nearly brand new fleck 5600 water softener and fully rebuild it with new (sealed in bag) resin in front of me so I would know its as "NEW" as can be.
He also said I would have a 7 day money back guarantee if I was not happy. He did NOTHING he promised and told me I would not know “new resin media” from old . I asked for the unit to be removed and for a full refund. He said sorry..."you agreed to unit as is" He has stolen my money and told me to "sell it at a garage sale"
Kris Kaehler, Owner of DIRECT WATER CO. and miserable Lying thief will not do what he said he would. He will say anything to get in your house, however he will NOT DO what he promises to do!! He will lie and say anything to get you to agree to the deal you are being promised. HE WILL COMPULSIVELY LIE AND STEAL YOUR MONEY.
Save yourself the agony and scam I am left with, Kris Kaehler is not capable of telling the truth! Save your sanity and do business with a REAL, HONEST and TRUTHFUL water softener company!! Direct Water Company is not honest and truthful!! *** ALSO..his other posts on google are fake and phony, done by him and his wife / girl friend!!*** DON'T BELIEVE HIS 7 DAY MONEY BACK GAURANTEE..he will not honor it!!
DON'T BELIEVE HIS "I'll build it in front of you".. HE WILL NOT, , he will lie and steal from you!! I have tried since the day it was installed to resolve his dishonest and deceptive business practices. Kris Kaehler is not answering or returning mY calls.
He has verbally stated he will do nothing he promised!! ALL A OWNER OPERATOR HAS IS HIS WORD AND REPUTATION IN THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITY, Kris Kaehler and his dishonest and deceptive rip off scams needs to be known to other potential customers so they are not scammed!