direct marketing inbound telemarketing merchantsrequest to put a stop to unauthorised transactions and refund

hi
this 'company' direct marketing inbound telemarketing merchants has been charging me around £19 since may 2010 (the date of last availabe credit card statement, it might have been charging me even before). I dont understand what is it that i am being charged for? It is logical to expect that i may have used it once, but after that it has been charging me every month. Could you please help me in this regard as to how i should claim back my money and stop the unauthorised transactions. this is completely not acceptable.
I have attached photos of the recent transaction and the estatement from may 2010, deleting the irrelevant bits.

request to put a stop to unauthorised transactions and refund
request to put a stop to unauthorised transactions and refund

More direct marketing inbound telemarketing merchants Complaints & Reviews

Jolene Tuapawa Aug 21, 2017

Who the hell and what the hell is this company. $54.99 went out of my bank account today so I rang the bank & they told me this company helped themselves. I am so angry because I don't know who the hell they are and why they thought it was alright to take from my account. How do I get my money back. This is not on.

• Pe
    Peter Robson Sep 09, 2017

@Jolene Tuapawa Me too and my bank is being totally unhelpful with dealing with this !!!

• Hu
    Huwey Mar 03, 2013

Well, I have the same problem few days ago. They charge me for three transactions that I never made and it cost almost CAD 200. I sent online message to my bank and they told me I have transaction with this merchant and suggest me to call them or call the bank to speak with the agent centre. Soon as I know the merchant name and google it then found this complaintboard. Immediately I called the bank agent and ask for a cancellation. Right away they gave me a solution; they will cancel the transaction, block my credit card and will sent the new one with new numbers. They told me means someone steal my ID so they will block the previous card. I don't loose my money and I feel satisfied with my bank. My suggestion, always check your billing statement before pay it so you don't need to pay for the transaction that you never made. If you already pay your bills it will be difficult for you to ask a refund.

• Ha
    harry219 Apr 30, 2012

How can we hit them back ?

• Ea
    Easom Apr 17, 2012

This company bills out for many .com's and fraudulently! Renewed even after cancellation over the phone, and the reason was... Because I only canceled the account, but not the auto renew!!! I was able to recover $149.75 of $269.66 so they basically clipped me for $120 because they say it's the policy they can only refund back 170 days. He continued to tell me because they follow the Federal rules. BS. Anyway it's better than recovering Zero. I will continue and see if my bank can do a chargeback on the remaining amount. This refunding phone call lasted about 7 minutes and I retrieved the number off my bank statement. It was in 1 long number # string like this [protected]. Most likely they are required to post it but it is disguised as a transaction number. At this time these are active numbers for Inbound Telemarketing in the USA. Billing Department [protected] or [protected]. Best of luck.

• Me
    mehmet yazicioglu Feb 21, 2012

direct marketing inbound telemarketing merchants charged me $30.28. I dont know this company. How can I get my money back? I never contacted this company. I just saw on my credit card account statement. How they stole my credit card information.