Direct Benefits GroupThis business should not gather personal info and bank info from somewhere online that we do business with

B

I applied for loan service thru an online business(Bank of Delaware) After receiving this service, my bank account was debited 2 different times for unknown reason and amount... When I inquired thru the business I had actually gone through, I was told that the debits were actually done by Direct Benefits Group which is not part of Bank of Delaware. They explained that a pop-up probably appeared on the screen which I may have checked!!! This is rediculous, for another organization to be able to tap into our personal information and bank account!!! I have called and cancelled the benefit - explaining that I did not even know what the Service Was!!! I also requested that my money be reimbursed and that I do not want this Service!!! I was told that 39.95 would be issued back to me through a check.

• Pi
    Pisun Feb 03, 2012

This company handles employee paycards (Money Manager Card) and there was a fraudulent transaction in 12/2010 to Sprint that I am still disputing. I did everything they told me to do, i.e., police report filed, etc. Still nothing. I have called to no avail. Today I have contacted MMC, the bank who issues the card, my employers HR Dept and the BBB.

• De
    Defole Jan 20, 2012

Unauthorized debit against my checking account in the amount of $49.90. I need this amount credited back to my account. I have never heard of this company and hope I never do again. Whatever the service is I am susre I do not need it. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau in your state to voice my opinion on these types of transactions.

• Ig
    Igibode Jan 12, 2012

I went to get gas for my vehicle and it was denied. I went to my bank and found out that Direct Benefits Group LLC withdrew 49.90 from my account via check. I do not even know about this group. I have my bank looking into them and filed a fraud complaint against them. Because of them I have to close my account and open a new one.

• Hi
    Higlarte Jan 10, 2012

I noticed a check for 49.90 taken out of my account. I did NOT sign up for this at all. I have never even heard of Direct benefits! Now I am missing 49.90 plus a $25 overdraft fee. I had better get all my money back.

• Ol
    Olibude Jan 10, 2012

I am on a fixed income i got my check deposited on my card and when i went to draw it out there was 45.52 plus 4.33 taken out of my account i called the back of my card and they had told me it was direct benefit that had taken it out then on 12/4/10 a day later i checked my account at the bank and direct benefit took another 49.90 out of my account i never even heard of this company and i want my money back so i can get my bills paid.

• Su
    Subeliane Jan 09, 2012

I dont even know who this companys is or how they reveived my banking information. however there has been several unauthorized withdrawals via check that they created themselves from my account !! my bank only agreed to reimburse me 2 of the withdrawals!!

• Iw
    Iwloned Jan 04, 2012

I applied for a loan. which I changed my mind and didn't get it. Went to check my account and you charged my account $49.90. for what. I better be getting it returned to my account or I will get a lawyer and and take legal action against your company. You have 3 days to get that money back in my account.

• Ab
    Abiklode Jan 04, 2012

Direct Benefits Group, LLC went into my personal checking account and removed $49.90. I contacted them and informed them I wanted my money returned. The person I talked to said they could not return it until November 20th, 2010. That sounds so bogus! I am really upset because I was misled and did not know this was to happen to me.

• Nu
    Nuigled Dec 19, 2011

I checked my bank account and there was a charge for 49.90. it was returned on 10/19/2010, but they put the charge through again on 10/20/2010 which caused my account to go into overdraft. I dont know how they got my account info but i want my money returned ASAP!

• La
    Laprody Dec 17, 2011

This scam of a company took 49.90 out of my bank without permission whos going do something about it.

• Za
    Zalide Dec 17, 2011

I noticed and transaction on my account that i know for sure did not and would not have did im going to be calling them and calling my bank as well to let them know and will be making a complant to the better business beuraue how can a company just charge u 49.95 for something u never applied for i will aslo be filing a fraud suit against them.

• Fl
    Flucine Dec 06, 2011

I looked online for loans. They asked me information and then gave them my checking acct information. They never told me that I was approved and then all of a sudden my bank acct was -262.65. They first took out 99.95 unauthorized plus my 35 overdraft fees taken out for it 2x's, on Sept 3 2010. Then they tried to take out 49.90 out on Sept 1 2010 plus another overdraft fee of 35.

• Vi
    Vigget Dec 06, 2011

How are they doing it. How are they getting account and routing number? $49.90 taken out of my checking today.

• To
    Toiled Dec 06, 2011

I signed up for a loan, i stopped the process why did you not check to see that i did not bother before you went in my account?I don't know your company, i need my money back !!! my next step is better business bureau . I don't appreciate the fact that poor people are trying to get a loan and someone else is taking it back, if one could afford it do you think they would borrow?