Menu

H
Author of the complaint
9:48 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I Hubert Hayes, of Charleston, SC ordered the Key to access the Premium Version and Paid/Donated to receive this Key. Never ever got the code. Asked time and time again for code. Never received! I am very Disatisfied with this company and Their Updated Program that prompts you to Donate or it works super slow... I furthermore will never again recommend the program to anyone.. It used to be nice to use but now it is nothing But a hassle. My email address: [protected]@yahoo.com, My Full Name : Hubert Howell Hayes and I ordered this around the later part of May this Past year 2016', Thank You for you time..

5 comments
V
Apr 23, 2019 9:36 am EDT

If you need a good downloader for YouTube checkout www.applian.com, great solutions and super support

R
Mar 26, 2019 9:47 am EDT

I paid to remove the branding. I was charged automatically one month later. How do I turn off the auto-renew?

D
Mar 27, 2019 1:37 am EDT

Please check this guide

D
May 23, 2018 4:07 am EDT

Dear Hubert Hayes,

according to the history of our support system, you submitted your first request on the 28th of March, 2016.
The support team assistant replied to your query on Mar 29, 2016, and provided you with a key to unlock Premium Pack features for Video Downloader.
You should have got a notification about this reply to the provided email huberthhayes@yahoo.com. The ticket id27348 was automatically closed in three days. By default, each customer receives a notification about the status of a ticket and is asked to provide feedback about our support service.

We have not heard from you since your initial request.

Please note that Digital Wave Ltd company is not responsible for the antispam filters of your email provider or any tech issues that might occur with your email and become a reason for a delivery fail.

In case of further questions, please contact our support team.

Kind regards,
Digital Wave Ltd Team

W
Oct 21, 2017 4:11 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have just paid $47.94USD to access freemake video converter and remove branding My receipt number: OTX04891MW9242947 You should send the activation key to my e-mail address s19ydale@aol.com should I not receive the e-mail or comformation I will have to notify pay pal sincerely w stafford

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

11 complaints
0 resolved 11 unresolved

DVDVideoSoft contacts

(added by reviewer)
Address
Suite 12, 2nd Floor, Queens House, 180 Tottenham Court Road, England, Greater London United Kingdom
Website