DigiornoHorrible customer service

L

I bought a frozen stuffed crust digiorno. The box says to place the pizza DIRECTLY on the oven rack for crispier crust. I did this and midway through cooking the pizza, i heard something dripping and burning in the oven. Almost the entire pizza was falling through the rack. Thank you digiorno for telling me that your pizza is better than delivery. YOU LIED. oh. and thank you again for not telling me cheese was going to drip all through my oven, now, everytime i use the oven, i smell burning cheese! WTF. COME CLEAN MY OVEN!!!

More Digiorno Complaints & Reviews

• Po
    pobarjenkins Feb 03, 2011

That sounds more like an issue that results from thawing of the pizza and re-freezing. It becomes less stable in the center. If you did not do this, it is likely the store you purchased it from did so.

The rack trick does work, but you should remember that if you put a pizza on the rack there is a chance for drippings.

• Si
    signore3 May 09, 2011

I recently bought a digiorno pepperoni pizza and when i opened it the crust was grey! Its was gross and smelled bad, very dissapointed!

• Pi
    pizzalover May 17, 2011

The pizza was very good, the wings are more like chicken nuggets for the price I paid to get the complete meal was ridiculous, Its cheaper to get nuggets and make it that way with the pizza.. I was very upset with it...!!

• As
    Ashleygp Jun 07, 2011

Yep, like he said. they were more like chicken nuggets. as big around as a pepperoni. in contrast to the picture on the box, it's false advertisement if you ask me

• Ba
    baldpate Sep 02, 2011

We have enjoyed your pizzas for years. We tried the rising crust stuff crust 5 cheese pizza today. I found the taste disgusting. The bad taste seems to be the cheddar cheese. I love cheddar cheese but this taste was horrible.

• Jm
    JM9578 Aug 16, 2012

Oh my God, this happened to me just last NIGHT!!! I put the pizza on the oven rack with a pizza pan on the rack below to catch any drippings and the center stuck and the edges started falling through the rack before the pizza even finished cooking. Awful. Had to take out the oven rack to get the pizza out.

• Km
    Kmg1994 Jan 31, 2013

i think you all are full of it and dont know how to bake right. i have been eating them for years and have never had no problems with them. LEARN HOW TO COOK PEOPLE!!!

• Ro
    Robin Mary Apr 05, 2013

I never have a problem with this brand, but, I always put down aluminum foil in the bottom of the oven for any product that I think has the potential to overcook, boil or drip. I hate to clean my oven O.o

• Ro
    Robin Mary Apr 05, 2013

I have never had a problem with this brand of pizza, but, I do pt down aluminum foil whenever I think I may have a product drip, boil over or otherwise make a mess on the bottom of my oven. I hate oven cleaning O.o

• Na
    Nancy Upfold Feb 02, 2016

Bought the 3-pack of self-rising supreme, my favorite, from Costco. The first two pizzas were fine, the last one however did not cook inside the dough. When I sliced it, I noticed the inside was raw all the way to the edge. It also did not rise. We tried putting it back in the oven for another 10 minutes and the outside crisped up a bit more but the inside did not cook.

• Me
    Melindajowest79601 May 28, 2017

Can you find a way to make pizza that doesn't taste like cardboard? I tried the pepperoni and then a generic pepperoni, and the generic was so much tastier and cost three dollars less. I think we will stick with the generic. That's not the third time we have tried your product and was so dissatisfied that we didn't even eat it, we threw it away...

• Su
    Summernikole Aug 08, 2019

The cheese and toppings just slide off the slice of pizza when trying to take a bite. Ridiculous

• To
    Tom291 Oct 19, 2019

So, why did you loose the circular cardboard? Very inconvenient, now I have to use a cutting board and it causes more of a cleanup afterwords. Did you guys save a tenth of a penny with this decision? Put it back, put it back, Put It Back!

Mario genduso Oct 28, 2020

Why did you reduce the size of the pizza? Mario genduso [email protected] very disappointed.