DigiornoVery Disappointed

I am a mom of 4 and just bought the new DiGiorno Pizza and Wingz. The package said that the number of wings would be 7-9. I bought 2 packages and both packages had 5 wings in them!!
I am very upset because we love DiGiorno and it is part of our Friday night family night with our kids.
The package also says that the pizza is a full size pizza. This is NOT TRUE! It makes me very mad that I spent money to have the extra part and now have less to feed my family than if I would have bought

More Digiorno Complaints & Reviews

• Ca
    Carmen Franks Nov 27, 2018

i bought the chicken bacon ranch rumble with bacon and cheese stuffed crust it was so gross i threw it away never tasted any chicken on it never again will i buy it my husband got the supreme like he always does and it was horrible. i guess we will go back to ordering .