Diamonds International — tanzanite and diamond ring
While on a RCCL cruise (Grandeur) we stopped at DI in Key West. The Shopping director John Blair. gave out several discount (20% off best deal) and free charm coupons on the ship telling us we would get a great deal at Diamonds International. While looking at rings, we made the mistake of telling the saleswoman that we only want to spend $300 on a Tanzinite and diamond ring. She immediately took us over to a show case where there were 3 rings under $300. My wife picked out the one she like, it was the only one that didn't have a price and she told us, after we gave her our 20% off coupon, the price was $300! She could not show me a catalog or price tag with the original sale price on it. When we got home and looked on the DI website, we could not find her ring, but we did find similar one with slightly larger tanzinite and diamond stones and it's DI selling price was only $16 more than my wife's! Which means she did not get the 20% discount which the saleswoman said we got! I contacted Diamonds International and spoke with "Joey" (ext# 1708)(no last name) who drag me along for a week to only tell me that DI will not give me the 20% discount and will only give me store credit if I want to return the ring! This only proves that Diamonds International is not a trustworthy business that employees are unscrupulous!
More Diamonds International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international!
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry
- Diamonds International - crown of light rip off in cozumel
- Diamonds International - diamond
- Diamonds International - di twin band diamond ring
- Diamonds International - tanzanite pendant - actual appraisal half of stores appraisal and amt pd.
- Diamonds International - Cozumel - jewelry fraud