Diamond Tours — Poor Hotel Planning
I went on the New Orleans tour through Yahama Social Club. I had traveled with this group before and the hotels were great, but this last time was not very well received. Our first night was in a poor quality hotel called the Quality Inn in Atlanta, GA on Ranchwood Dr. I killed a gigantic roach coming from the air conditioner, there was toothpaste all over the comforter. On our way back from New Orleans we stopped over at the same hotel. This time, we got a room with holes in the wall and the tile in the bathroom was loose. I was very disappointed with this hotel, not good at all and I am sure Diamond Tours would not suggest this motel for any of their family members.
More Diamond Tours Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Tours - Falsely advertised
- Diamond Tours - Dangerous Bus Trip One Dead
- Diamond Tours - Bus tour for senior citizens
- Diamond Tours - Refund for trip
- Diamond Tours - Everyone on our tour was disappointed
- Diamond Tours - Accommodations, Itinerary, Tour Guides, EXPERIENCE as a whole
- Diamond Tours - trip to mackinac island, mi / hotels and restaurants
- Diamond Tours - unprofessional treatment during trip
- Diamond Tours - Poor experience
- Diamond Tours - Hotel in Hyannis, Mass.