Designer Brand OutletComplete Fraud

N

I am absolutely furious with this company.

I ordered 5 dresses from Designer Brand Outlet in July 2007.

I recived FOUR fter two weeks! I was very disappointed with the quality of the dresses. THEY WERE ALL FAKE! NOT GENUINE CHLOE or BCBG! I buy genuine Chloe Valerntino, DVF and other designers. Bought these dresses as I could not believe the price and wanted to see what they were like.

One dress was wrong size. So I returned that one and contacted the office by email and ramng numerous times to tell them that I had ONLY recived 4 out of 5 dresses and one was sent back.

I asked for refund which was never given. It has over a year!!

I did not know where to complain about this company and I have only today found this site by chance, hence this complain against this Company.

I HAD GIVEN UP ON CALLING THEM AND WRITING EMAILS AS NOONE RESPONDED TO ANY OF THE EMAILS OR PHONE MESSAGES.