Dermstore.comI want to cancel my order

W

Hello. I made a purchased and bought some beauty products from Dermstore. The same day I contacted Dermstore and asked them to cancel my order. Customer service did not reply and I did not receive any confirmations so I have no idea what is going on. I want to know did they read my message and was my order cancelled or not. I am pretty nervous after reading all these reviews and I'm afraid to think I might lost my money.
Please Dermstore, if possible, contact me as soon as possible. I want to know what is the status of my order.