Dermstore.comI had so many issues with Dermstore!

K

I wish I saw all these reviews earlier! I had so many issues with these guys, and they gave me nothing but trouble, Dermstore is the worst online store ever!
Bought some items from them and did not receive a tracking number. I asked so many times for my tracking number and every time they said "sure, of course" but never actually gave it to me.
Then they charged me twice and I had to argue with them about my money. In the end I simply cancelled my order and when I received a refund I was so mad because they gave only half back! I had to contact them again and they claimed that I have already received my money and then I had to explain that they charged me twice and I want ALL of my money back. Their rep said they need time to resolve that and silence. This store is horrible, nasty, lazy and unprofessional, don't buy from them!!