Menu
G
Author of the complaint
12:22 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Since my Child Support case was submitted to this particular office, I have been receiving various emails from the opposing party the very last detail I privately spoke to the customer service employee. Every visit earns me a rude email or verbal discussion with numerous people concerning my actions and conversations when I am this office. I have spoken to the office manger many times and he said "there is nothing he can do. He has no control over his employees and what they say to whom." Now, this is such an unethical violation of my privacy rights. It's my personal information that is being discussed by their employees to third parties. I have requested for an investigation and the manager hung the phone up on me. I called the Tallahassee and they said the same. What type of professional business is this? I am being stereo typed as a low beat dad and am given no respect as how to resolve any issues or have questions answered. How can this office continue to get away with this?

More Florida Department of Revenue complaints & reviews