Department Of Labour-UIF ClaimsUif claims

A

Good Day.

I would truly appreciate feedback in regards to payment for my UIF claim. The duration of my maternity leave was January - March 2016. After receiving correspondence from Uif in regards to a document that went missing we provided them with the relevant documentation again. I received correspondence that the documentation was scanned on the Uif system on 13 July 2016. On 21 July my agency followed up and we were informed that they require an amended Ui19 form. We submitter the requested form on 26 July 2016. No payment or correspondence was received up to date.

Kindly assist in this matter..

Kind Regards
Anna-Marie Hansen
ID [protected]
Email: annamarie.[protected]@partner4life.co.za;
annamarie.[protected]@ gmail.com

• Pe
    Petrus Ndlebe Jan 21, 2020

I apply for my UIF 23/10/2019 then they say I must come back after 2week and I give them all the documents, When I come back they sad my documents are missing I have to re submit the documents I did that and they say I must come back after 2weeks, I did that and they told me that the Port Elizabeth office are slow I have to come back again after 2weeks I did that still the blame was on Port Elizabeth side, they told me to come on the 2 January 2020 I did so and they tell me to submit the payslip I did so in that same day they say after 2weeks I have to come and check I did that the old same story of Port Elizabeth came back again and give me 2weeks again I did go the story is the same until now .

KIDDLY ASSIST IN THIS METTER BY CHECKING WHAT IS WRONG