Denny's Restaurant — poor business practice
I'm a mother of a young man who works for Denny's Restaurant in Cranberry Twp. Pa. I think that something should be done with that place, they give my son a schedule & he goes in on time & they will only work him maybe 1 hr. in a 4 to 5 hr. shift then send him home. We live about 12 hr. away. if they think I can get there in 5 min. they are sadly mistaken. They know before he comes in if they are going to need him. I think they should have some consideration for there workers. Considering gas prices, mileage & time it takes to get there. They hired my son back in March of 2008 knowing he is handy capped & now they have hired non-handy cap people & they get to work their whole shift but not my son. If this is the policy of Denny's I feel everyone should boycot this place.
More Denny's Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Denny's - diarrhea!
- Denny's - poor management - unacceptable behavior
- Denny's Restaurant - failure to reply to complaint
- Denny's - racism
- Denny's - evil, law-breaking hypocrites
- Denny's - air conditioning and work conditions
- Denny's - products and service
- Denny's - seventh complaint
- Denny's - poor service
- Denny's - management/ customer service