DecoraPortCustomer service / product quality

K

Order # 1CCKA44205501314. (86in x 40in) LED backlit mirror delivered 1-9-17 and it arrived via a contract shipping company. The crate showed no damage. We installed in our new construction 60 days later and discovered it was damaged. Also, the mirror was manufactured with debris in the LEDs. I wrote Decoraport and email and attached photos and asked to return. Decoraport merely sent me an email stating I had 3 days to inspect and only 30 to return. I couldn't get them to talk with me in person. Live & learn. My lesson here is not to do any more business with Decoraport.

Customer service / product quality