Decision One Mortgage Company, LLCFoul language!

R

We are in the process of re-financing and have a mortgage with America's Servicing Company (This company is part of Decision One Mortgage,Co.) when Gary from the North Carolina Division called. I had said we would not agree to a pre-pay and I was in real estate - before I could finish he proceeded to say "Get your own [censored] loan A** H*** and hung up. I called him back to let him know I was taking classes to be in real estate investing. He said he would call back with another figure. We hung up.

• Me
    Mel Jul 20, 2007

America's Servicing is part of Wells Fargo not Decision one. Decision One is owned by HSBC.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices