David & AssociatesBad Dentistry

B Review updated:

Dr. David claims he has skills and can complete implant dentistry. I feel like I was a guinea pig for a "D" level dentist. I spent over $60, 000 for impant dentistry with this firm and it is going to cost me another $40, 000 to correct the bad work that he did. DO NOT USE THE ORGANIZATION FOR ANYTHING !!! The adventisements are all glitz and glamour but don't be fooled. You can't even get the office to call you back. They will not even give me my records of what was actually completed or a list of the products they used. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNSKILLED !!! RUN, DO NOT WALK FROM THIS OFFICE.

• Dr
    D Rogero May 28, 2020

We moved here in the military and my teenage daughter was referred off NAS Jax to get dental work for an implant. We took her to David and Assoc. and they measured everything and had a couple of appointments before the implant procedure. On the day of the implant appointment, they sent my wife to get medication from a local pharmacy so my daughter would have them for after the surgery at home. When she came back, they said they could not do the implant and that there was not enough space to do the procedure. How do you not know you could not do the procedure after going there twice and they x-rayed and measured everything? KEEP IN MIND THEY PUT MY DAUGHTER UNDER USING ANESTHESIA EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NOT A PROCEDURE. I was afraid they did something to her while she was asleep. When I heard that, I went directly there to confront all involved. They all ran like damn wimps. They failed to answer any questions. We saw Dr. David hiding behind a door. WE NEVER CAME BACK. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE FOR ANYTHING. They are incompetent do not trust them.

• Di
    discer Jul 19, 2013

Serious nerve damage because implant was placed incorrectly. Has cost me major money and pain to fix with another Dentist. David and Associates still wanted me to pay and said they would "take care of it", they didn't and further complications because I tried to give them a chance