Menu

E
Author of the complaint
2:27 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello my name is Erika and I have been a customer for years. I wanted to write this to make a notice and complaint about the employee Daniela. She usually works at the virtual reality game. I have gone to Dave and Buster's located in Dolphin mall twice and it's the same with this employee. She is always on her phone, doesn't clean the 3D glasses how it's supposed to be. She is always distracted and let others pass before others, doesn't even check who goes first in line which it's really disrespectful. She doesn't even check for the safety of riders, just wait for them to do it. This employee never follows the procedures or rules so I decided to call out the manager and spoke about this situation. Worst experience that I ever had. So rude. The 3D glasses are usually dirty and blurry. She doesn't take care of her workspace there was candy on the floor and dirt inside the machine the other day that I went as well. She only sits downs and text all the time. This employee doesn't even deserve to be your employee. I don't even feel like coming back to Dave and busters. I'll just go to another arcade with my whole family instead which we are 14 in total and sometimes we all come to purchase at Dave and busters.

More Dave & Buster’s complaints & reviews