Dave and Busterstickets lost

I wanted others to know about the problem I had at Dave and Busters. I cashed in 6500 tickets with my young daughters. I know it was 6500 because I won 1000 on the big spinning wheel 4 times plus we won a lot on other tickets and couldn’t carry any more. We cashed them in and I gave one of my cards and they said “you have 6500 tickets”. I am rounding off. We went back out and got another 4200 tickets and then had to leave so we cashed those in. I asked them to add up all cards as we still had 600 or so from our previous visit and the guy said you have only 650 total. I told him that’s not possible so he checked again and said “sorry, 650, but I can call my manager”. The manager said “no problem, we’ll sort it out”. 20 minutes later he came back saying, “I don’t see the 6500″ your talking about. I explained everything in detail again. He said “don’t worry, we’ll sort it out, give me another 4-5 minutes”. They kids had finished picking out 5000 tickets each of prizes which was likely worth about $8 each tops. Mind you, I put $165 on the cards at the start of the evening. Finally, 25 minutes later the manager came back and said, “we just can’t seem to find the tickets on any of your cards and there’s nothing I can do”. I was so mad that they wasted almost an hour of our time and then still did nothing. Either the card was bad or the guy at the register scanned his own card to get the points. I had to tell my kids to put 3000 tickets of each back. They were so deflated and just couldn’t understand what happened. Nor could I. A day or two later I decided to call the corporate office as I was still livid over the whole thing. I left a message. Ashley, who is in charge of their consumer complaints, called me back and said she would look in to it. We went through the card number and I must have spent at least 30 minutes on the phone with her. She said she would sort it out and get back as soon as she could. Meanwhile my daughters have continued to ask me what happen and if they have sorted it out and I told them “not yet, still waiting for a call back”. Finally, Ashley just called me back and said “we’ve gone through those card number and unfortunately we can’t figure out what happened with the tickets as they were never on there”. Oh my god. Are you kidding me!!! Yes, no kidding, they are not on there. You have checked them 4 times. What did you think, that on the 4th time they would magically show up? I can’t waste another second with them so I hung up on her. It seems not more clearly than ever that one of their employee’s is scamming tickets and likely selling the cards to people. Hey, why not, it seems that they are completely protected by Dave and Busters. I do hope they continue to do it so that more and more people get mad and boycott Dave and Busters. I for one will never go back. I am quite well off so I don’t need their cheap prizes, I only spent this much time on principle and now I felt others should know before they sink a ton of money in to Dave and Busters as I have done over the past 10 years. I’ve likely spent $1500+ and walked out with probably a total of $100 worth of prizes. Ok, fair enough, there is the entertainment value but to now be treated like this, after all I have spent? It’s a horrible way to do business.