Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]useless services

R Jul 02, 2019 Review updated:

In September 2018 I requested to cancel my studies - someone only deemed me worthy of a response in January 2019. Then eventually after many HOURS holding the cancellation is processed and now the refund is due... Again its taking forever! Refund was approved 21 January 2019 - it is now 02 July 2019, no refund paid! According to Damelin Policy "Timescale for refund Damelin Online will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and within 90 calendar days of the day on which you requested it. " - According to their policy it should've been paid on 31 May 2019 - We are on day 111!! After a 1 hour and 10 min hold on their line, someone finally picks up the phone only to place me on hold again!! They are ABSOLUTELY USELESS!!!

•   Jul 02, 2019

You can't cancel your studies here because... Noonefromcorporateisonhere!

• R
      Jul 02, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Cancellation was done already, they just don't seem to care about the refunding of my money... I tried studying through them but it took months for the material to arrive, eventually it did, took 8 months before they 'had my assignment results available' Honestly people who get certified through Damelin must be blessed with the most extreme patience!!

•   Jul 02, 2019

@Rochelle Kirstein My point still stands. Corporate is not on here. 95% of the businesses have absolutely no idea this site even exists.