Dallas Electrical Plumbing & Contractorsservice agreement for home electrical, plumbing etc.

R Oct 29, 2019 Review updated:

I am filing a complaint because I sign up for the home care services. I have requested services for hot water and electrical. The electrical contractor came to my house to find out the reason why the lights are flickering. The electrician was very unprofessional and basically did not perform any troubleshooting. Opened a hot panel before turning power off. Arced a wire inside. Turned the power off, reterminated the wire and left. Quoted me ridiculous prices and left. I reported this to duke energy representative and they also seem to think these are good practices. As a electrician, if I find a unsafe electrical problem, it's my responsibility to report these so they are corrected. I enrolled in the duke energy programs so that I could have issues with the home corrected if they pose a safety hazard. My name is Ronald Whitener and I live at 2001 Lowell Bethesda rd Gastonia NC.

JoeSchmoe44 Jan 06, 2020

dallas electrical contractors trying to cheat. Waited for months for install, then they dug without having buried lines identified, so cut the cable line. Did NOT call before coming (showed up 7:30am with no notice after waiting months). This company is destructive and unprofessional. Avoid dallas electrical contractors if at all possible.