DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 / item I purchased on their site.

1 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410, China

I ordered a pair of Dr. Martens 1460 Pasquale Virginia Purple ankle boots and placed order.

I waited a week never heard back from them so I only had option of contacting them by email as no phone number. It said it is a Canadian website and when I checked my order on my account I saw that they tried to take off my credit card 3 times the amount I didn't pay.

I realized this was a fake site so contacted my credit card company and froze my credit card so they don't take out anymore of my money.

I have been sending email after email and they haven't responded. Then today an order from them arrives and it's not even what I ordered. They sent black boots not even close to the purple ones I had placed.

I looked at the address it was coming from and looked it up to see many others have been scanned by them too. This is unacceptable as they are deceiving people and taking peoples money and sending wrong items to justify the payment they got from you.

I am submitting photos of what I ordered and what arrived today with package information too. It's not even from beach arts. ca .

This company or people who are running this site that's fake should be charged and held accountable.

Sh