Cultural Care Au PairDEPOSIT BACK A LIE

CULTURAL CARE AU PAIR IS A COMPLETELY LIE

So I signed up for this program 2 years ago, I ws 18 years old and I was a lucky girl to get a good hostfamily, Im glad I was lucky but I have heard stories about au pairs having the worst host families ever, when you start the program you are told that you gonna take care of kids and wash their clothes and everything that has to do just with the KID, well this is a lie, because last years one of my friends needed to be in charge of cleaning the pee and poop of one of the hostfamily dog this is not all once thwe hostmom left the dog out and when she got home my friend got blame because the dog pee the rugs and all over the house, her hostmom yell to her and treat her like---s---. when my friend talked to the lcc the lcc talked to the family and support the hostfamily but not the au pair this is very sad they talked to the locar director and they agree to state that from now all the au pairs need to helñp with the pets of the fam. WHAT THA HECK WITH THIS PPL, thats not all there r million of stories more to tell.
ALL I CAN SAY is that even thought i had a great expierience for 2 years I WOULD NOT RECOMMENT CULTURAL CARE FOR ANY GIRL THAT IS TRYING TO HAVE A GOOD EXPIERENCE I CONSIDER MYSELF LUCKY BUT ALSO I THINK THAT U NEED TO BE MORE LUCKY THAN EVERY GIRL TO GET A GOOD FAMILY AND THERE R CHANCES MY FRIEND.. SO IF U WANNA LEARN ENGLISH LOOK FOR ANOTHER PROGRAM OF EXCHANGE BECAUSE THIS ONE SUCKS, I HAVENT GET MY DEPOSIT BACK AND I VE BEEN IN MY CONUNTRY FOR 4 MONTHS ALREADY, THIS DEPOSIT BACK IS A PAIN BECAUSE THEY PLAYING SMART THEY DONT ASK YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO FILL TO GET THE DEPOSI, I WORK IN A BANK AND I CAN SAY THEY ARE LYING THAT DEPOSIT BACK IS BS.

• Be
    bexarsgirl Jun 06, 2014

Wow, this doesn't raise any red flags or anything. Why on earth would you advertise for an au pair on a complaints board? Also, you write like the people who try to scam sellers on Craigslist. I highly doubt you're from Texas, much less the US. I really hope no one is dumb enough to email you, considering this is how human traffickers operate.

• St
    steveclarke Jun 06, 2014

Hello, We are in need of an Au pair Nanny and Babysitter in our house in United States of America for kids, we are a gentle and kind couples in Texas, i will really love to get on here, if interested in the job i will want you to contact me by email:[email protected]