CUDOPurchased items not received!

I ordered and paid for 3 items on CUDO on 9 June 2013. The terms stated a delivery time of 3-4 weeks. after 6 weeks I forwarded an email to CUDO querying the status of my purchase and received a standard response stating that the items had commenced being posted on the preceding Friday and to contact them again if the items did not arrive the next day. Surprise, surprise, the items did not arrive and I sent another email, and another, and another!!! It is now 2 months since I purchased the items and STILL I have not received my items. It is obvious that sellers on sites such as CUDO do not actually have the goods that are selling, and in fact, it appears that they simply wait to see how many buyers commit and pay for their product before then placing an order overseas. They come unstuck however, when the placed overseas order is delayed (or simply doesn't provide the goods). You show good faith, pay your money and get ripped off...Thanks for nothing! What is the acronym? CUDO (Consumers Under Dilusion Obviously)

• Li
    linda chadwick Dec 17, 2013

voucher no; 1003298503 merchant pin 1013 rejouv argan oil delivery 25th feb; t0 8th march not received as yet please refund my money into my bank account asap, this is unacceptable not even an email to explain that it will be late in arriving

• Gi
    Gina McMahon Jun 10, 2014

I ordered a jewelry cleaner and it arrived broken. I emailed cudo and they told me to send a photo of the broken product which I did...there was 3 or 4 further emails and the nothing... I emailed requesting my money back and suggested I return the product. I heard nothing from them.. I am not well as I have breast cancer and this is terribly frustrating... My email is. [email protected]