Crizal LensesEye Glasses

K

Dear Sir, I have bought Crizal lense from Arasan opticals Coimbatore (they never gives bills to customers) Crizal name is in glass like printed so I face difficulty to see through lense so went there informed the issue they took back the lense and remove crtizal and returned back, after that reqularly found that anti reflection coating is slowly come out from the lense I went to Arasan optical they told that their MD is not available ask me to come after 10 days again I went there I am not able to see him, I am always in travelling so I am not able to go again so contact through phone no proper response so I raise complaint in online, now 85% of reflection coating is disappear ( I hope it may be duplicate ) they also given certificate of Authenticity (given Crizal) its Sl.No. is 301108. Pls revert atleast now. My mobile no is [protected]

Eye Glasses

shawab Dec 28, 2012

hello sir can i tlak now me Urgent me

shawab Dec 28, 2012

plzzz sir help me can i talk now me [protected]

Comments

medam call me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz [protected]

i am wait for u

• Ri
    Rinker246 Feb 10, 2017

For the clearest vision possible, try Crizal no-glare lenses. Crizal provides protection against glare, scratches, smudges, dust, water, and UV.
    All lies. Never works like advertised. Clean at least 6 times a day due to dust and smudges.

• Ji
    jim152105 Apr 15, 2017

I have "upgraded" to the Crizal lenses on the last two pairs of glasses I purchased. The clarity was great at first, then the lenses became harder to clean over the course of a year or so. They both developed a permanent film, a cloudiness, that wouldn't go away. I had the optometrists that provided them check and couldn't tell why. They suggested it was because I didn't use the right cleaning solution, but I explained I only used the spray they provided. On the second pair, the edges also started to fray away. I bought the glasses 1-1/2 years ago and the optometrist told me "Well, the warranty is only good for a year". I am VERY disappointed with the Crizal coating and won't purchase it again. The nearest I can figure, it is just a scam to get another couple hundred of dollars out of the consumer.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices