Creation WatchesThey sent me a watch box with no watch inside

M Nov 18, 2018

I bought a Seiko SNK809K1 and paid extra to have the original Seiko box. Order number [protected]. After over a week they dispatched the parcel on the 13/11/18 and sent me a tracker number and the parcel turned up really quickly on 17/11/18. I opened the parcel and yes I had a Seiko watch box but it was empty, they hadn't sent me the watch. The dispatch note showed that the parcel they sent out weighed 0.15kg but the box and watch should weigh 0.24kg and with the extra packaging it should be around 0.25kg. I photographed the note and sent it in an email to Creation Watches but total silence from them. The experience from ordering to getting the parcel has been really difficult and I wished I had done more research on Creation Watches. I am one of the moderators on the r/watches subreddit of reddit.com and when this has been resolved I will be detailing my experience with Creation Watches in the forum

They sent me a watch box with no watch inside
They sent me a watch box with no watch inside

RESOLVED

• Creation Watches's response · Nov 21, 2018

Dear Martin,

Our watch shipment policy is currently in line with ground realities. What we mean by that is; the customs of various countries, tend to levy import duties on watch in a box because they assume it is a new expensive watch. If on the other hand, we dispatch watch and box separately, we notice that they usually do not levy any import duty on either consignment. This works out to your benefit.

Our whole intention is to bring to you, the top branded watches at factory prices – that has been our motto right from the start. We hope you will continue to patronize us.

Best Regards,