The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Creation Watches — They sent me a watch box with no watch inside
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a Seiko SNK809K1 and paid extra to have the original Seiko box. Order number [protected]. After over a week they dispatched the parcel on the 13/11/18 and sent me a tracker number and the parcel turned up really quickly on 17/11/18. I opened the parcel and yes I had a Seiko watch box but it was empty, they hadn't sent me the watch. The dispatch note showed that the parcel they sent out weighed 0.15kg but the box and watch should weigh 0.24kg and with the extra packaging it should be around 0.25kg. I photographed the note and sent it in an email to Creation Watches but total silence from them. The experience from ordering to getting the parcel has been really difficult and I wished I had done more research on Creation Watches. I am one of the moderators on the r/watches subreddit of reddit.com and when this has been resolved I will be detailing my experience with Creation Watches in the forum
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Creation Watches Complaints & Reviews
- Creationwatches.com - stay away from these guys
- Creationwatches.com - very disappointed with this company
- Creationwatches.com - avoid this one at all costs
- Creationwatches.com - scam - order number: 10071271
- Creationwatches.com - package not received
- Creationwatches.com - overcharging and poor customer service
- Creationwatches.com - don't know what to do
- Creation Watches - Order 10445062 not yet received
- Creation Watches - no item no refund since 1 year!!! - lack of contact
- Creation Watches - Watch arrived broken - customer service non-existent!