Crafters Choicerefuse to cancel membership

I have made several attempts to cancel this membership they only increase the amount they deduct from my account, I had no ideal this company was a scam . how do I stop this!!!

• Mu
    mushtodo Oct 26, 2008

I am unable to access my account of which for some reason I have 2. I cannot access the Crafter's Choice website either. It shows an error with server etc. Is this a hoax? Because I will cancel this if I do not hear from these people immediately. (Online advertising)

• Li
    littleenglish Oct 12, 2008

They are charging me 40 Dollars for an "outstanding fulfillment charge" of $40 just because I canceled my subscription.