Craft-Lite CutterReplacement blades

W

I called the Craft-Lite Cutter company to order replacement blades, was told the Craft-Lite Cutter was not purchased through the company so they would not replace the blades free as advertised. I offered to buy blades was told they could not sell me blades. He said I would need to contact the company where the Craft-Lite Cutter was purchased. I do not know where the Craft-Lite Cutter was purchased it was an exchange gift where I worked, the company is out of business. I asked to speak with a supervisor I was told she was on another call. I gave my name and phone number and was told I may not get a call back for 24 to 48 hours. When I asked the person on the phone if I could hold-on for the supervisor he said he could not tie up the line. There is no disclaimer that I know of on the product that says if not purchased from The Craft-Lite Cutter company you can not get replacement blades from them. There should be laws protecting consumers against this type of advertisement. If you allow others to sell your product you should stand behind it and do what you advertise.