Cpne Excelsior CollegeCPNE

I

Hello all, I took the CPNE, failed, totally humiliated, drained emotionally, the most awful experience in my life, total blow to my self esteem. I have recovered since that initial response and realized so many other competent nurses in the same boat as myself. I noticed a ton of complaints about the CPNE. I totally agree with many of them. I too a nurse for many years, have failed the CPNE. I told my law degree sister about the details and her reaction was "sounds like they are just trying to fail people on purpose". It's a no brainer. I mean really!!! This test should NOT be that hard but they make it harder than what it really is to generate income! The stuff they fail people on is absolutely insane! They know the test is pretty cut and dry and they are trying to make it a bigger deal than what it is. Everyone I hear who fails always fails over penny anty crap. Seriously, people need to band together and file a CLASS ACTION lawsuit! If it ever got to court before a jury or got it in the media, I'm sure people would be shocked at what is going on here. Also, it seems the CE's are jealous and purposely failing students because they have some personal vendetta against the non-traditional way such as this program. Personally I think ALL CE's should have a masters degree from Excelsior. To boot some of those traditionally educated CE's, I have discovered are idiots, I can't tell you how many mistakes they made in administering the tests, both what I've experienced and other people in the testing have shared. It seems they don't mete out the same standard to the CE's as they do to the test takers.Serious ones too, like wrong med doses! I think these CE's get paid for the whole weekend and then try to fail students so they don't have to work Sunday. That would be interesting to find out, I'm sure it could if a lawyer subpeon'd some records. Something's gotta be done!!! The problem is it can be costly. I think down the road it will be done, from the looks of all the complaints I see on this board. Oh and for those of you who are going to say "you didn't prepare enough, you didn't study enough, SHUT UP!!! you don't know what you are talking about! You happened to get a CE who wasn't an a**es like the ones I mentioned above, consider yourself fortunate. The test shouldn't be as hard as they are making it.