• Te
    ted bossart Oct 28, 2008

cpipay.com just got 195$ off me.

The transactions were 1 and 2 days old. The bank didn't even lift a finger.

Although, I am going to write the company.

I have filed with regards to this with the internet fbi.

• Ca
    cathy anderson Apr 13, 2009

cpi got me for $197.00 . I didn, t order anything. I can, t even get them on the phone.I dont even know what for .
    I will also file with the internet fbi and with fruad company of my debit card.

• Ca
    Cayetana Apr 19, 2009

04/19/2009
    CPIpay.com yanked $49.95 out of my account. I did not order anything or do I even know what they are trying to sell. I called my bank and the woman I spoke with was real nice and told me that it was some kind of drug store/pharmacy charge to my account. She reported my card as stolen and filed a fraudulent claim. She said that someone would be calling me about these charges. I don't have any idea how they were able to just charge my account without my consent. I don't know what kind of people do these kinds of things to innocent people like "my kids." Yes, the money that they take from my account belongs to my kids. I hope that these people go to prison for taking money from families.

Hanford, California

• Ro
    robert s Apr 20, 2009

i called the bank to check my balance today, and was suprised to find a charge on my account that was not made by me. The customer service rep said the it was from a company called CPI. and that they have received complaints about this so -called business. I have never heard of the company before, nor have i ordered anything that uses this payment source. The charges are suppose to post tonight and they told me to file a dispute tomorrow. The government really need to pounce on people like them immediately before they can inflict damages to anyone.

• Mi
    Michelle Apr 20, 2009

4-18-09

CPIpay.com just charged me 47.00 for what I do not know????!!! What in the world...how did they get my info? Does anybody have any answers??? HELP!!!

• Em
    Emery I Thoth Apr 21, 2009

WARNING-BANK & INTRENET FRAUD_ by CPIpay.com!!!
    We ordered a trial bottle of Reversatol( ResVtrim.com) and ExactACAI (exectacai.com) for $ 3.95 S/H only. There was no small print or warning of any sort. Unfortunatelly we used our Bank Debit card and we had to gave our security PIN code, as usual. CPIpay attacked our bank account and fraudulenly charged up to $ 408 in $ 79.22 plus 2.38 S/H incruments within 2 days. We closed our bank account and open new account, but the wait of 3 days by the Bank resulted in $ 244.22 over this weekend also.
    SO, BEWARE OF USING YOUR BANK DEBIT CARD AND GIVING YOUR PIN CODE on the Internet, since it is like posting that information for FRAUDULENT use. We received even two shipment from HONG Kong, China, what obviously we did not order, but even in China had our name and address corretly and they are using CPIpay also who debits you bank since they have your Debit Card info.. EMERY in Maryland

Toasted7 Apr 21, 2009

I have now been hit with two charges of $47.00 from this "company". I tried multiple times calling their support number and never got an answer. When I try to submit an inquiry through their website, the page errors out. I'm going to guess that this has something to do with emillionaire.com, but I'm not sure. These people need to be stopped.

Toasted7 Apr 21, 2009

I also just noticed that on the same 2 dates that I was charged the $47.00 there was also an "International Trans Fee" of $1.41 charged to my account. I don't see that charge on any other date, so I have to assume those charges go along with the other fraudulent charges. Anyone had any luck in getting their money back for any of this?

• De
    Debbie Apr 21, 2009

I noticed my money of $47.00 was taken from my account by cpipay.com I did not order this and am not even sure what it is. My bank is working on it. What other step should I take ? Support number does not respond. At least I know they can take no more money from my account, but I still need my money bac.

• Un
    unhappy Apr 22, 2009

CPIpay.com took $69.53 off my bank account!
    I haven't purchased any of their products/service!

Has anyone got any idea on what action we can take?

• pcarb07 Apr 22, 2009

I am from Oxford in the UK and have had two payments of $47.00 from my bank account from cpipay.com. I would like to ask how many people have recently purchased anything from ebay that came from Hong Kong? It may be nothing I am trying to find a common link. Cpipay.com/n-remedies 866-834-6878. 47.00USD at 1.480. this is how it appears on my bank statement.

• Bi
    bigeli Apr 22, 2009

I too was just scammed by this cpi company. I fell for the emillionaire thing, thinking that all I'd have to pay was the S+H, since that's what was advertised, but I checked my account online and found out I was charged $47.00 by them. And what's worse, the fact I didn't even know I was being charged by them caused me to bounce 3 checks, since I thought I had money in my account when I didn't. The bounced-check fees were $32.00 each from the bank, plus the $7 that I didn't have, so now I owe $103. I'll make good on it then close my account because I don't want anymore charges from those con-artists. The government needs to crack down on this fradulent activity.
    bigeli

• Am
    Amanda83 Apr 23, 2009

I am glad to know that I am not the only one that fell for that emillionaire scam either, although I was lucky that I was able to get in touch with them and they were glad to refund my money although they said it's going to take about a week. We'll see if they do it or not.

• Ki
    kint197 Apr 24, 2009

I'm another one who fell for emillionaire. Cancelled after first week. I was aware I'd be charged the sign up fee, but the two 47 USD charges are uncalled for. The weird thing is that it has been taken off a new credit card of mine. The card I used for emillionaire sign up had expired a few weeks back, but the charges have been taken off my new card number... How do they know that number???

• Ni
    Nina Apr 28, 2009

I am another one who was charged 47.00 USD by CPIpay.com. I also subscribed to emillionaire, and then cancelled immediately before I even recieved the product. I got multiple email notices that I had cancelled. The question is, who is to blame, CPIpay or emillionaire? And is it a scam or a mistake? If its not a deliberate scam, CPIpay is having trouble processing cancelled subscriptions. Or someone at CPIpay could be deliberately continuing to charge people who have cancelled, or it could be that emillionaire and other online schemes find it easy to hide over-charges by using a service like CPIpay. The thing is, I got some good information from the emillionaire videos before I cancelled (because I knew I couldn't afford the monthly payments). Still, just because there was some useful information there, doesn't mean it wasn't a scam I suppose.

I hate to have to take time out of my busy life to look in to this, and I guess we probably all feel the same way. I'm going to start by calling my credit card company, and trying to contact both emillionaire and CPIpay.

• Ni
    Nina Apr 28, 2009

I can't edit my post, so I'll have to post again. I called the phone number that appears after the charge on my credit card. The person who answered confirmed that the charge was from emillionare, and refunded the $47 to my card, saying this will take 3 to 5 business days to go through. I also emailed support at emillionaire to make sure they don't charge me again. I hope this works.

• Ki
    Kimmermoo Apr 30, 2009

I am fortunate enough to do have a bank who monitors banking activity for its customers. Merchants Bank in Vermont contacted me of unusual activity and informed me that cpi has been withdrawing funds from my account in the amount of 600.00. Currently they are seeking retun of these funds to my account. They were not authorized to take any funds. The inconvenience of not having an atm card for up-to 10 business days, the necessary forms to be completed, and waiting time to retrieve the funds and apply them to my account, will be worth the effort if the company is stopped from continuing this activity. You have been warned. Do not enter into any business dealings with this company or one who uses them. If contacting the company directly doesnt work, contact your financial institution for assistance. Mine is correcting this dilemma currently.

• Bo
    Boston Apr 30, 2009

My bank caught charges by CPI as well and closed my account before they could be approved. Thing is, I've never been to any site that they operate and didn't buy anything online. I received an email later the same day from eMillionaire.com confirming my "order." When I called the number to explain I didn't buy anything, they said that it was "impossible" someone else could use my information and that maybe a family member used my information. They then told me I could call back in 2-3 days to cancel my account and HUNG UP ON ME. Beyond getting frustrated, I figured it would go away since the account was closed. Well, the next day, I got a call AT WORK from a woman at eMillionaire confirming my order. When I explained that I did not order anything, she said "yes you did, you went online and purchased our CD for $1.95" After attempting to correct her by explaining that my credit card number was stolen and used fraudulently and that I did not order anything, she responded "Yes you did. You just forgot." Then she hung up! I also received emails regarding requests for auto and health insurance quotes. AND Monday I received two shipments of pills in the mail, one for ColonRX and another for AcaiPower Clean. My bank tells me this is a way to confirm billing/shipping information to then rack up bigger charges. Since I never initiated any of these purchases, I'm wondering how all my information got leaked. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!

Sandy Born May 04, 2009

I too was charged $49.95 on my credit card. My credit card company called me about it and there are several other charges on it also for other things, one was for Instant web and there isn't a phone # or web site to contact them with and the other was Auction CSH 866-971-0179. The last two haven't showed up on my account yet as they were just charged over the weekend and I didn't even take my card out of my wallet. I was at home sick all weekend in bed. I tried e-mailing them and no answer. I intend on calling them today. There were several others she mentioned. I have to watch my account and they are watching it also and will let me know when they show up. I live in MN and these charges are from CA, what's up with that? I don't know how anyone can even live after working for this company!!!

Toasted7 May 04, 2009

I just got hit with charges from Instantweb ($39.95) and AuctionCSH ($29.95) as well. These are also probably part of the emillionaire scam as well. I'm going to notify my bank about these charges also. I got a phone call a while back and they said they were free to try and I could cancel at any time and not be charged... problem is, I never received anything to cancel... the charges just showed up out out nowhere.

• El
    el-diablo May 04, 2009

All the info IS listed on the site that you ordered from. It is in fine print hidden under banners and big "YOU ONLY PAY THIS" words. I feel pray to this [email protected]#t too. I have not had any trouble contacting them and correcting the charges. CPI only goes by what the Company they represent says. They are like a collection agency. They Only act upon their customers needs. That being said, I DID order the Acia berry junk. I was under the assumption that I was to only pay shipping for the initial order...Nope. After a long talk with their rep. I learned that the fine print does indeed say they will charge you for the whole amount monthly. Dammit!!! Also, I did order the E millionaire crap for 1.95...That has the same fine print too. Our (you and me) problem is that we seem to be honest trustworthy folks. We seem to take things we see and or read as face value and believe that these people/Companies are honest and true with their adds. Well, we are gullible. So what! Just make sure you all take the needed force with your banks and keep calling this Co. to rectify the issue and like me it will work out for the best. [email protected] is me... Give me a shout if you need some help fixing this??

• Te
    terri May 06, 2009

i have a number that works. 1-800-309-6980. i got it off my bank statement. this is the number for cpipay.com/remedies people who stole from me. i hope this helps someone else. i am stupid when it comes to computers please help me get this number out there to help others. thanks

• Kr
    krcomp May 06, 2009

I too had the similar experience where my bank account was charged $47.00 ( POS DEBIT CPIPAY.COM/N-REMEDIES 866-834-6878)
    I just now called the customer care of company CPI on above phone number. After a few minutes of wait a lady responded, when told about this unknown transaction, (with my few card digits) she tracked it down which was from some emillionare.com. She also agreed to process a reverse transaction of the amount, got the transaction id from her.. not sure how it will go. but I'm positive till now !!!

rk

• Je
    jes0121 May 07, 2009

this company or whatever it is, is withdrawling funds i did noy authorise from my account

• Na
    nataliesell May 08, 2009

This company are withdrawing funds from my account that I did not authorise, I do not even know who they are!

• Da
    Dave & Liz May 08, 2009

We actually went online to get info about the google income system that is really eMillionaire.com which we didn't know this at that time. We had been charged twice from two diffrerent credit cards the amount of $1.95 from CPIpay.com/n-remedies (866-934-6878) i was expecting to be charged from eMillionaire.com so we called Citibank and they immediately cancelled and issued a new card and are currently investigating my dipute with this company. Also they refunded my $1.95 so it was case closed with this bank. Then i called Capital One well since i am signed up for fraud protection they refunded my $1.95, they never issued me a new card and said everything was taken care of, so i felt relieved. Well three days later i look at my account and noticed that on my Capital One credit card i was being charged $47 from CPIpay.com, so i immediately called the bank and they took care of it, again. I had tried calling 866-834-6878 and after being on hold for 30 min i got a recording sayin to leave my name and # and they will get back to me (yeah rite). I decided to try the # again and finally got through and spoke to a representative she was very helpful. She said she would refund our $47 in 3 to 5 business and cancel the membership fee i didnt recall ever having. She also gave me a confirmation # i just hope this is all true that they will refund my $ even though the bank already did . But the dipute with the bank is still active until CPIpay.com keeps there end of the bargain. But never again will this happen in the future.

• Di
    Diamond_68 May 10, 2009

CPIpay took $47.00 from my account in April and May of 2009. I did not notice it until May, when I went to check the balance on my account and noticed that it was almost $50 short of what I was expecting. When I went online to review my account, that's when I noticed it was CPI. I called the number listed for them on Thursday 5/7 and did not get an answer after holding for about 20 minutes for the next available rep. I called Friday 5/8 around 7:20pm or so and got through. When the young lady answered the phone, she asked about the account that was being charged and I gave her the information. At this time I was only inquiring about the charge in May because I had not noticed the charge in April. She reviewed the account, and said that it looks like 2 payments were processed, both for $47 and asked what I would like to do. I told her I would like my money back and to please stop payments immediately. She said no problem, and after a few moment of silence she said I have stopped the charges to your account and that I should expect full refund of $94.00 in about 3-5 days. I stated that if it is not there, I would take the matter higher. She said the refund should show up in about 3-5 days. I said thanks and we disconnected. Well, on Saturday, 5/9, my refund was credited to my account. Here is the number I called - 866.834.6878 ... GOOD LUCK to you all ... :-)

• Kr
    krcomp May 10, 2009

hello guys ! this is my second post after 5/7, suggesting you one more step. Call up the bank and cancel the charged credit or debit card and apply new one. It should not cost any than the safety...

Chuck Turner May 10, 2009

CPIPay.com N Remedies unauthorised charges - if you search Google there are some allegations that this is connected to the emillionnaire.com scam eg:
    /URL removed/
    /URL removed/
    etc (Just do a search on google.com for emillionaire cpipay.com )

IF this is connected to the emillionaire scam then the person behind that scam is Brock Felt.
    Just do a search for Brock Felt emillionaire or Brock Felt scam or emillionaire scam on Google.com and you will see that!

So to contact him direct for a refund:

Brock Felt.
    Telephone number: (813) 839-7824 (USA)

Address: 4903 Yacht Club Dr, Tampa, Florida, FL 33616

Email address: [email protected]

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brock-Felt/1074755489

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/66b/a51

Some more emails to try, I found them at:

[email protected] (Customer Care Specialist) and
    [email protected] (Company Owner)
    Phone: (813) 839-7824

Also report this scam to Florida Attorney General here:

And the FTC here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

If enough people do this then legal action will be taken against these scammers!

Jared May 15, 2009

I also have received similiar charges to my credit card.
    There is a whole chain of finance processing companies involved.
    Your bank details and card details, have probably been sold on.
    I highly recommend that your details asap. Thats the only way to stop it.

However if they are using your Credit Card or Debit card (Visa/Mastercard). You can request a "chargeback" this will give you your money back straight away, and your bank will investigate the charges on your behalf. All you need to do is call your bank or card issuer, and they will sort it all out for you.

They got my details, because my friend, asked to use my credit card for an internet purchase. Which was some kind of emillionaire google thing?
    I am based in Australia, and have now been charged 3 times by various companise for similiar unknown transactions. Each time, the bank reverses the charges (and the international conversion charges), and sorts it out. The next day, I have the money back on my card.

I hope this helps

• Rc
    rcs May 16, 2009

I was hit by cpi. 25 days ago for $47.00 after purchashing the emillionaire disk, for what they advertised to be for $1.97. My bank faxed me the required paperwork to dispute the charges. Last friday I called to check my balance and found they had another $ 48.61 pending. The bank immediatley cancelled my card but the charge still went through. So now I have to dispute this charge also. I don, t understand why the bank was not alert to the second charge being posted from the same company since I had disputed the first charge, even though I let them know that this company was considered fraudulent from web research. This is just mind boggoling.

• Ph
    PhilL May 20, 2009

My credit card got charged for 47.00 twice, and shipping of 1.95 twice too. I never got anything in the mail and never heard of emillionaire, as far as I'm concerned it's a scam. I phoned the number on the credit card bill and within 2 minutes the charges were removed and "subscription" cancelled. I hope everyone else is lucky enough to get a decent person on the other line to help you cancel this crap. Do it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, the more time you wait the harder it will be to get your money back. Good luck.

• Se
    setifootz May 20, 2009

My bank had called me & stated that CPIPay.com had tried to charge $47.00 to my credit card twice. They had stopped the charges before it went through. Can't anyone stop this company, possibly for fraud charges?

• Ka
    kalume May 23, 2009

I have also been hit on the 21/05/2009 with $47, details CPIpay.com/n-remedies, this is absurd it looks like a recurring a payment, i have never signed up for anything from these folks, and they hit me on 10th March 2009 and now again, am really pissed, these are the kind of people who make people wary of trading over the internet, i have disputed the transaction, with my bank.

• He
    helen cole May 28, 2009

they took money off my credit card with out consent i want the 47.00 back on my card or i will sue

• Au
    Aus_RaeRae Jun 01, 2009

Hi Guys,
    I am from OZ and I have been hit by the eMillionare scam. I am going to be VERY Carefully going through my B/A Details to see if any other money has come out. IN the last 2-3 months i have had approx $250 taken from my account without my authorisation. It seems the first lot of ppl that took a small amount of money from my account was googleincome. But i spoke to my bank and they told me that they have heard of eMillionare before.
    Looks like I have to actually cancel by bank account altogether and not just my debit card because the card is linked to my account.
    I am lucky that my bank has been able to send a fraud claim through to help me get the money back.. WIll keep you posted!

Keep an eye out for paltalk too.. they are hard to get a hold off and dont cancel accounts! Take out $20 per month from your account :P

Chuck Turner Jun 02, 2009

Aus_RaeRae - look out for any charges from googincome, A1 member, marqi life / marqilife, goliath ventures or cpipay.com - all scams.

Mandy Jun 08, 2009

I had £31.88p (47 usd) taken from my account on the 14th may 2009 plus a £1.50p service charge and another £31.06p taken out of my account this morning (8th june 2009) I have no standing orders, no direct debits so i want to know why this money was STOLEN from my account and i want it back!!!

• Tv
    tvanhill Jun 14, 2009

Taking money out of my checking account monthly and I never authorized these trans actions?

• Dm
    DMurrah Jul 18, 2009

Well I received 2 Bottles & didn't order them...so now I have to wait till Mon. to check my bank account. Its an awful shame that I saw Barbara Walters endorsing this on one of the National TV Channels. So of coarse I thought it was on the up-in-up. When you can't believe a National Icon, we're screwed!!! DMurrah

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices