Country Club Hospitality & Holidayshousewife scheme

Three weeks back, while returning from LuLu Hyper Market Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia with my family, I was approached by a person who claims to work for some tourist club and asked me to fill my details in a form. I filled the form and returned to the person. After that I received a call from M/s Country Club, Al Khobar office, saying that I have won a free vacation trip to any tourist attractions in the world. They also informed that I have won a free gift and invited me & my family to attend a "presentation" about their company. We decided not to go for this first and they also stopped calling us. I have been called many times to attend their presentation and collect my free gift and free tour package.
Though reluctant, I and my family decided to go to their office and see what they have to offer. What we saw there was a very nice office and very well dressed executives. We saw also few families like us who have been called. We were taken to a hall and were made to sit for a presentation. It was a one-to -one meeting/presentation by one of the salesman named Mr. Prasheel (same scenario for all other families) and Mr. Ashish, Line Manager Mob:+966571781988.
These salesmen started talking about M/s Country Club, its offices, resorts, etc.. and they showed lots of pictures, some reference letters and some vedios etc.. We were made to sit for three hours and mind washed to accept the offer. Their offer is something like this,

1. Free accommodation (only) for 2 days for family in any of their hotels/ resorts across all over world, for three years
2. Lifetime VIP membership for me and my family.
3. 2 gram gold,
4. One way flight ticket to Dubai for me and my family,
5. Their conventional/party hall can be used 3 to 4 time in a year, only electricity bill to be paid by the user. This can be even given for rent and rent can be taken by member.
6. VIP passes for functions such as Jeddah festival, Khobar festival, etc
7. Life time access to reputed fitness clubs,

Mr. Ashish is telling now, one way flight ticket was not promised for my package.

After a marathon presentation of three hours, I decided (sort of forced) to take the membership and pay the money. Now second person Mr. Ashish came with a contract and asked me to sign it. Before I sign, they asked my credit card I gave the card and they took 8, 400 SAR, as total amount. They gave me the receipt and contract to me and we came back to our home after few minutes.
I just Googled reviews about country club, oh my God 90%bad reviews.

After analyzing all these things, I have decided to cancel my membership and took my money back. So I went back to their office and informed them about my intention. They told me they can not refund the amount.

So I am planning to take legal actions against these in KSA.

My email Address is [protected]@gmail.com,