Menu
Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts
Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group
reviews & complaints

Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group
reviews & complaints

Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
26 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group complaints 26

Sort by:

Newest Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group reviews & complaints

Y
12:33 pm EDT

Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Service

I was spoken very rudely by one of your rep I'm not the patient that was calling and you disqualified the patient due to me calling in asking questions about an office we seen the person at the dental office was not very helpful as I would be doing the leg work an calling when promise a call back that day three days would go by an still not hear from her. I called in a complaint with Ms Johnson on how the office wasn't efficient on getting back I had to do the calling an still had no answers from back from Sept 5th. I than was treated badly and threatened by one of your reps all because I was trying to get the work going an the lady at the offices would talk in circles and still not have an answer for us an repeat the same thing over on things she was suppose to look into. I had been waiting to hear back from Ms Johnson since Monday as promise she was going to call me back that day on a decision. I have been trying to follow up and still no response. This would have never happened if the lady at the dental office would have been efficient I would had never called you and got treated badly bad one of your reps Lindsey. that disqualified the patient just because I had called in to let you know how things were not going at the office. I called the office back after I treated the way I was with the grant program to talk with the office to see what we can do the office was going to see the patient so we can move forward. three days gone by an have not heard anything from the office I called today and she said sorry the grant program said we cannot see you. I said even if he didn't go under the grant program she said this is correct. I'm looking for some kind help here. This all would have not have happened if the dental office would have been efficient and she was not. Lindsey said that the office told her that we refuse treatment to remove the tooth that is not true we did not refuse any treatment we had been waiting to get answers from the lady at the office for 3 weeks this is all due to her and she does not keep to her word an twist things and turns things around. which was not professional of her. For example when I last spoke to her she was still going to see the patient we waited 3 days an heard nothing back from her until I had to call today an tells us that you told them for the office not to see us even if the patient was going to pay cash just to get the infection removed as he doesn't have much money to be able to get the rest of the work done an they won't do that now as the office said for you not to see him. The treatment coordinator had a hand in getting the grant disqualified as I said earlier I would never had called in to be treated badly by your rep I only called to let you know how the office was not getting back to the patient so work can be started an what were the cost we were looking at we did all what the dr asked us to do an go get a ct scan which we did for the bottom but the treatment coordinator said that was for the top teeth for implants I said that is incorrect we informed you when we were there we only wanted to focus on the bottom work for now. Treatment coordinator was not on board an screwed things up with the lack of contact. And in the results you disqualifed a patient due to me calling to get this situation straighten out. That's all we were trying to do is move ahead an we were being stop with the treatment coordinator not being efficient and would say things that were not even mention by the patient and the doctor. Even when I speak with her she twist things and promise things and doesn't follow through than says she didn't say that. My boyfriend would like to be reinstated so he can go to another office under your program. Its just a shame that I was doing the right honest thing by calling you to inform you and get treated badly by it and I'm not even the patient by you disqualified him just because the treatment coordinator office made it where I felt I should call in an let you know. Please reconsider your decision due to I was the one trying to get things resolved for the patient so he can start treatment. Like I was explaining when I called in with my complaint we have been trying to get things going since Sept 5th. sitting an waiting on the treatment coordinator to get back with the patient and than I would have to keep calling an still not have any answers.

Read full review of Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group and 1 comment
Update by Yvette Ganoe
Sep 20, 2018 12:34 pm EDT

1 comment
Feb 01, 2019 1:00 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The program coordinator tried to contact me over the phone.

I told him to do that in writing.

However, it is related to the weight loss grants organization.

The same people behind the Cosmetic Dentistry Grants is behind the Weight Loss Grants Program.

Same practices. Lost my money.

A
2:12 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group "free implants" = false advertising

TODAY I saw an ad on Facebook advertising announcing FREE IMPLANTS through Cosmetic Dentistry Grants. I called their Customer Service at [protected] and told them that I had already gone to the free consultation at Smile Select Dental (Los Alamitos, CA). The front office personnel was very professional, found out the whole procedure for ONE implant would cost approximately $5, 327, minus the "grant" in the amount of $1, 600, which is ONLY about 30% of the whole amount. They offered me payment plans to cover the 70% balance (4, 100). I explained that, according to my telephone conversation with the Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program contact person (cannot recall the name), I expected a grant closer to 75-85% of the cost of the implant (of course they denied anyone stating these percentages.) Since I am in no position to add-on to my already burdensome debt, I declined the grant in question. This was a total waste of energy, time and gas, not to mention the total disappointment and aggravation. On top of all this, the person I spoke to was very rude and confrontational, said I could take the grant or decline it. I asked how the 30% was determined and she said, very rudely, that no implants would ever be free, that this would be explained and the amount of the grant was based on how much funding was available, and that basically I could use it or decline it so others can use it. Talk about Bait-and-Switch and False Advertisement!

L
10:54 am EDT

Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Dentistry

When I first applied to the grants program I wasn't really sure on what to expect, I was refer by a fried who had gone through the program and she had a good experience so I figure it wouldn't hurt to try it out.I was call by one of the staff from the program and they immediately book an appointment with one of the offices in Brooklyn.
I have to say that I wasnt expecting too much and I was already very nervous because my teeth were not in the best shape but I was pleasantly surprise by the staff at the dental office and the doctor was very professional. He explained to me what options I could do and they told me right there how much everything was going to be and how much the grant can cover.
It is true that its only a partial grant but at the end of the day is really up to you whether you like to accept it or not.Overall I had a good experience and although I didnt get all the work done I was able to do a big part and I feel a lot more comfortable with my smile.

D
9:14 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Unethical behavior

Date of incident - January 4 and January 6, 2017.
Client Number - [protected]
Please note that all correspondence are time and dated in e-mail form with the exception of my phone call to CDG as noted below.
I had been in contact with above-referenced company in the days following December 28, 2016 until January 6, 2017. My application was received (Dec. 28 @ 8:31 a.m.) Followed by a phone call the next day from CDG, my file was assigned to a dentist (Dec. 28 @ 9:17 a.m.), A file had been opened (Dec. 29 @ 11:32 a.m.) And the assessment office was confirmed(Jan. 1, 2017 @ 8:57 p.m.) I called the program on January 4, 2017 @ approx. 3:35 p.m. I was being dismissed by the employee on the phone. At the end of the conversation my assessment was re-assigned (Jan. 5, @10:54 a.m.). At the same time my file was closed (Jan. 5, @10:54 a.m.). With an explanation of "Your file may have been closed voluntarily at your request, or because you are not, or are no longer, a candidate for a Cosmetic Dentistry Grant."
I did not close my file nor did I request for it to closed.
I feel this was unethical behavior and very rude.

L
11:35 am EST

Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Fraudulent services

Please please do your homework about cosmetic dentistry grants.
Http://www.Cosmeticdentistrygrants.Org/cosmeticdentistrygrants/
They are a scam! Not located in the us even though they speak perfect english. Customer service is rude and they do not communicate with the providers listed in their program.
Closely read grant applicant/recipient agreement. #9 - if i am awarded a grant, i will write a thank-you letter to the organization that acknowledges the award. The grant proceeds will not be awarded unless/until a thank-you letter is received. What if your not satisfied the services? If you don't write a letter you will be responsible for payment if services in full. Dont get caught up in fraud!

Read full review of Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group and 2 comments
2 comments
Feb 01, 2019 12:49 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They do the same thing now with the weight loss grants program.

The same clause is there. If you write something they do not agree with, they reserve the right to fully refuse your letter.

Feb 01, 2019 12:52 pm EST
Replying to comment of Raf2019

I meant, if they refuse the letter, they refuse the grant.

Of course we wrote a nice letter because the program did help us. But we have been waiting for the money for 5 months now.

I have been contacting people, and so far, I found two people that got their money, out of a pool of many (+25-30) that haven't, and they might not even be real people, or maybe they have a connection. Who knows... I haven't got mine.

6:03 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went on line to see about a cosmetic dental Grants and found there website. I was very excited. I thought I had found a way to fix something that has been taking my self confidence away. I Called them on the phone and spoke with them. Alex (the lady who answed the phone could not have been more encouraging about the program. She said that i should send my...

Read full review of Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group and 9 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group contacts

Phone number

+1 (855) 313-2153

Website

www.cosmeticdentistrygrants.org

Most discussed Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group complaints

Vistaview dental care
(opinions to this review)
Its a scam
(opinions to this review)

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer