Cosmetic Dentistry GrantsIts a scam

R

I went on line to see about a cosmetic dental Grants and found there website. I was very excited. I thought I had found a way to fix something that has been taking my self confidence away. I Called them on the phone and spoke with them. Alex (the lady who answed the phone could not have been more encouraging about the program. She said that i should send my application in right away. Well they responded right away with 3 emails. the first one confermation of my application. second was that i had been accepted into there application program and that someone would be contacting me in the next 48 hours to let me know where and when my frist dental consultation would be. very exciting for myself. Help at last. Then this email came. it read Dear Robert, Unfortunately, we presently do not have a participating dental practitioner that can accept your application based on your proximity. We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience and will contact you in the futurein the event a participating dentist in your area joins our program. Your file will remain open in the meantime and no further communication is required. Sincerely Plula Velasco

Raf2019 Feb 01, 2019

The same people behind the Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group, are now doing basically the same, but jumped from Dentistry to Weight Loss.

They should pay us back $900, and we have been trying to collect it for 5 months.

• Je
    Jennxx79 Nov 02, 2019

The day after I applied for this grant which is not a grant at all (it's a marketing scheme) I recieved calls and texts from random numbers trying to sell things and bring me to websites through their links! Do not fall for this!!! You will get lots of spam after!

Radiantdentalcrowns59 Mar 16, 2020

@Jennxx79 hi there I am trying to find this info for a friend and also my mother. What is going on here?

• Es
    essurf Jul 30, 2020

@Jennxx79 Yes!

Radiantdentalcrowns59 Mar 16, 2020

I don't know hat to think. Is this from the WABC radio advertisement? I called them months ago if not a year ago and they resomded with info on setting up with a Dr Moskovitz from YOnkers.so I don't know what is ging onhere. Ilive in westchester county and Wanted to call again . i would like the telephone again if someone would do so So I can try this again for myself and see what is all the Hupla! Which site can I go on?

• Re
    Rebecca1973 Oct 24, 2020

Absolutely SCAM!!
    I've been through this, and I wish people would do their due research before trusting any kind of grant like that.

it should be called Cosmetic Dental Scam.