Cosmetic Dentistry Grantsfraudulent services

L Review updated:

Please please do your homework about cosmetic dentistry grants.
Http://www.Cosmeticdentistrygrants.Org/cosmeticdentistrygrants/
They are a scam!!! Not located in the us even though they speak perfect english. Customer service is rude and they do not communicate with the providers listed in their program.
Closely read grant applicant/recipient agreement. #9 - if i am awarded a grant, i will write a thank-you letter to the organization that acknowledges the award. The grant proceeds will not be awarded unless/until a thank-you letter is received. What if your not satisfied the services? If you don't write a letter you will be responsible for payment if services in full. Dont get caught up in fraud!

• Ra
    Raf2019 Feb 01, 2019

They do the same thing now with the weight loss grants program.

The same clause is there. If you write something they do not agree with, they reserve the right to fully refuse your letter.

• Ra
    Raf2019 Feb 01, 2019

@Raf2019 I meant, if they refuse the letter, they refuse the grant.

Of course we wrote a nice letter because the program did help us. But we have been waiting for the money for 5 months now.

I have been contacting people, and so far, I found two people that got their money, out of a pool of many (+25-30) that haven't, and they might not even be real people, or maybe they have a connection. Who knows... I haven't got mine.