Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Cars, Parts & Vehicles Corbin Pacific the sorriest customer service i've ever experienced

Corbin Pacific - the sorriest customer service i've ever experienced

Y
Author of the complaint
1:19 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a seat for my Suzuki DR-Z400S just after Christmas of '08; I called a few days later to ask them to build it up to make it more flat, as I hate feeling like the seat is pushing me toward the fuel tank. They assured me it would be done, but it arrived with the standard contour - about a 12-13 degree forward slant. I e-mailed customer service 3 times in March and April, but got no response at all. Finally, I contacted the Better Business Bureau which let me know Corbin has had 38 complaints filed through the BBB, and has responded to only 20 of them. I have documentation for all of this, and would like to let anyone considering ordering from Corbin know that they might end up none too happy. I'm thoroughly disgusted with them. Contrary to their advertising, theirs is the sorriest customer service I've ever experienced, or even heard of. Buyer beware!

Helpful? 0 0

More Corbin Pacific complaints & reviews

Corbin Pacific - Disgusting company
Corbin Pacific - Service
Corbin Pacific - defective product
2 comments
M
Nov 10, 2021 1:19 am

I agree, sorry customer service. I ordered a seat with backrest for the driver, when the seat came in the backrest was for the passenger. When I spoke to salesman, Christopher Michael, he said it was my responsibility to know from a picture that the seat I ordered only comes with a backrest for the passenger. So now I have a $329 book end.

0 0
J
Jun 06, 2011 1:19 am

This happened over two years ago.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

12 complaints