Having problems with CoParents.com?

CoParents.com Customer Service Contacts

827 Euclid Ave.
Miami Beach, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CoParents.com Customer Service. Initial CoParents.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CoParents.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CoParents.com. Discuss the issues you have had with CoParents.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

CoParents.comNo one replied to my emails

I registered on the website www.coparents.co.uk and paid for the membership, but the website was real garbage. I wasted money and time. I tried to reach the support team, ‘coz I faced some problems with the navigation and settings, but no one replied to my tons of emails. It was really unpleasant. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

RESOLVED

• Lu
      Lucie55 Dec 08, 2014

I do not agree with you. I had a problem with a donor who was very aggressive with me. I sent an email, less than 2 hours later, I had an answer. The donor was removed from the site. So in addition to responding quickly, the site removes donors who are aggressive with women.