constructionDeadbeat & Thief

Sept. 12, 2017, Mr. Jimmy Johnston and his sidekick (The pot smoking idiot) were to paint the interior of my delicatessen. The job should have taken the average person 8 hours. (1 person) I gave Mr. Johnston and his associate $200 to cover cost of materials. (paint and joint compound)
This ### gave me a written estimate with his address and cell# on it. Besides Mr. Johnston never returning, he and his friend stole food from my store. The police were called. He no longer lives at address on estimate (Landlord threw him out for stealing) Cell phone no longer works(His girlfriend who he beat-up cancelled his phone). I can't get my money returned because Mr. Johnston is in jail for assaulting his old landlords with a stolen automobile. (What a dirtbag!)
Beware of James F. Johnston from Huntington, Long Island

More construction Complaints & Reviews

• Je
    Jess (miken) Oct 17, 2014

Working at a fast paced, high demand job. Miken provide good team support. We work together to achieve client objectives and company goals- Jess

• Hu
    hugomerida Jan 07, 2013

I was hired by Mr Sean the company manager, to work for construction and work 8 hrs a day. Paid by day $150.00 Started working
    Monday December 3rd 2017 to December 31st 2, 012. On December 31st when I was working mr Sean call me and said there is no more work for you. to go back to his office the following Thursday, to get paid. Which I did. that is when he told me he was not going to pay me because I had stolen items from work, then the next day he came up with a different story and that is what he is being doing from then on.
    what is owed to me is 19 days of work. $2, 850.00.

• Ni
    Nileshbhai Mehta Jun 08, 2011

I received a message on mobile that YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR 2, 000, 000, 00.U!S!D IN ONGOING YAHOO/MSN CONTEST 2017. FOR (DETAIL) CONTACY.Dr.David([email protected]) WITH NAME, ADD.
    Is this true..?
    If this is true then please give me answer on my mobile or email address.
    Name:Nilesh M. Mehta
    ADD:F/6, Indrahans flat, Hirachand nagar, Station road, Bardoli. Dist:Surat, India.
    Email:[email protected]
    Mobile:[protected]

• Ea
    East While May 21, 2011

There is illegal construction going on the third floor of D-229. As per the regulations the construction over the third floor is not allowed in Defence Colony, New Delhi but the owner of the above mentioned place is getting the construction done. The construction is illegal and therefore violating the rules and regulations of MCD of Delhi. the construction is creating a problems to the neighbors therefore you are requested to take a immediate action.

• Ha
    Handy Man Henry Dec 07, 2010

This is the result of hiring a looser without insurance and no work license. I bet you will not make that mistake again!

• Ki
    kishanlal Jun 05, 2010

To The MCD Commisioner

Dear Sir

There is a illegal construction Covering Extra Portion, 809Mahawar Nagar, Kotla Mubark pur Delhi-110003.

there is still no permission from MCD for construction of basement.
    Please take a immidiate action in this regard.

Thanks!!

• Resc1 Apr 19, 2010

The car wasn't stolen. His family members let him drive their cars, eventhough he has no driver's license and an alcohol & drug problem. Great family, huh?

• De
    Deli King Feb 19, 2010

What the ### are you babbling about? Go back to your Ghetto!

santhoshvithura Aug 17, 2009

unable to scrap pictures from my orkut account??

• Jack Soft N. Apr 13, 2009

Wow, really? You got scammed by a drugged up crackhead that claims to do construction work? I think this guy saw you coming for around the corner of your crack infested neighborhood.

If you weren't so lazy and actually painted it yourself, then maybe you wouldn't have to go to your dealer to track this guy down!

• Pa
    Pat Ruotolo Apr 20, 2008

There is a building being built near where I live over the railroad tracks. They've already taken away the windows I had on the side. I now stare at concrete walls. They've torn down all our trees, taken away our view of the backyard. Now they've build an awning right at my front window. I cannot open my window. If there is a fire in my apartment, I won't be able to get out if I am not able to use the doors, and I won't be able to install my air conditioner, which I need because of my asthma condition. This scaffolding/awning has to be removed from in front of my window. This is a fire hazard. And a major safety issue. It also causes major health problems for me.

• Vl
    vlaicu bogdan Feb 20, 2008

.........................................

• Da
    dave smith Feb 06, 2008

PEOPLEPC IS CROOKED. They steal money from your account following your cancellation. Upon further contact, they tell you your account wasn't cancelled, that they appoligise, they are unable to refund your (stolen) money and here is your new cancellation number.