Conquest Garciniataking unauthorized funds from my account

E Aug 16, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered a bottle of FORSKOLIN from this company. The advertisement said the capsules were FREE but a $4.99 shipping fee had to be paid. That is ALL that I agreed to. A couple of weeks after receiving the capsules, I noticed a $79.95 charge taken out of my account. The bank told me it was THIS company that made the charge to the account. The customer service website for this company gives 3 ways that you can contact the company. A phone number...855-582-3128 (which no one answers), or send a text to that number (which no one replies to) or send an email (which no one responds to). I have exhausted all 3 ways with no resolution. I want my money returned and I want no further relationship with this company.

More Conquest Garcinia Complaints & Reviews

Janice F Allen Jan 06, 2020

CANCEL ORDER #D2A875DE88, JANICE F ALLEN, 9937 Buckingham DRIVE, FAIRDALE, KENTUCKY 40118

• Ti
    Tiff& Britt Jan 20, 2020

@Janice F Allen How do you cancel orders when you can’t get into contact with them

Janice F Allen Jan 06, 2020

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING WHOLE ORDER CANCELLED NO FUTURE ORDERS

• Tr
    trulinc Feb 11, 2020

I did not order this product on January 14th or any other day. Your site acts as a pop up when I am online shopping on my phone. Please stop any orders you have in my name and do not send me your product. do not charge my credit card.