Zynga / words with friends

1 699 8th StreetSan Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

I'm complaining about the system issues that caused my games to wrongfully lose twice to a certain opponent. When an opponent makes a move, the game alerts you to make a move. If a person idles on their move, the game automatically declares the win to the opponent. I brought to customer service attention that their alert feature did not work which caused me to lose two games I had the leading score. However, customer service belittled my complaint by not asking tech support (programmers who can modify the game) to reset the game in a fair manner. This matter should be escalated to a manager in their department to simply reset the games.

username :Orion Rainmaker
opponent: Dtalley

Re
Feb 11, 2016

Comments

• Od
      30th of Dec, 2017

I am complaining about the people no start games and don't finish them. There is no time frame of they haven't played were they should time out of forfeit. I have 30 people who haven't played in days. Why should I have to resign to get them off my board. Something needs to be done about this. Could you please check into this matter. Thank you.

• Ni
      27th of May, 2018

Firstly, Words with Friend is not a fun game anymore. You cannot put a vowel near most letters, Should have left it the way it was, myself and a lot of players are losing interest in playing a game that once was fun. Lastly, Not such a great idea winning throughout the game the last minute your opponent wins, that is awful and very unfair. It happens quite frequently lately. The designers of this game need to rethink their strategies. Thank you.

• Fr
      12th of Jul, 2018

I have the same problem people who start games in Hope's you will become frustrated and resign especially if you are winning. I have another problem smart search is stuck so I can't even get more players. Friends needs to suck it up buttercup and fix the problems and stop giving you a ticket number what does that do? I can answer my own question because they don't have to in actuality they don't care if they lose a few honest players, the way this is handled is shameful.