Zynga Poker / taking chips away and accused of things I have never done

1 Dorset, England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:

I had 79 million chips on poker, then got a message from zynga poker saying I have been selling chips and have multiple accounts. I have never sold chips, nor have I got multiple accounts. They took all my chips away, I have contacted them several times but to no avail. I have in the past bought chips from them via credit cards, although the game is free and not for real moner, but buying chips is real, so taking chips away is steeling chips that I once bought and they think by accusing you of something unjustly, gives them the right to take chips away from you, so taking my money in the past for chips and not giving my money back or at least my chips back is fraud by deceit. I want to take this furthur by legal action as this is very wrong, and it has happened to a couple of my other friends to. It may be for fun, but to do what they have done is very wrong and taking money from us and being a law unto themselves. Please sort this out.

Comments

• Co
      8th of Mar, 2010

unfair and not right same with me

not right

not fair

companys fault
    not yours

• De
      22nd of Mar, 2010

think zynga poker is taking the mick and should sort it out

• Cj
      26th of Mar, 2010

Well im just another victim that zynga took money from 1.6 billion dollars,
    i got an email from some bimbo named Natasha saying it will be investigated...so i replied to her and asking her to refund tha money that they took..with the ballance that i had ive built my account to 320 million...after i sent the email with in half an hour my account dropped to zero.
    Iam taking this to current afair in australia and hope to sort it out, , , ill keep you all posted...
    but being such a big firm i dont like my chances

16th of Apr, 2010

This has still not been resolved, i spent $50- cash to buy the chips that got me up to the 100+mil, and have been a constant purchaser of your product in the form of buying chips to play, and have documentation to show $500+ through out the past 8-month's. but now at this point unless this problem is resolved, i and taking this as a scam way of taking peoples money when being a good paying customer. and well do everything possible to inform others, as well as authority in charge of on line scams. I have noticed several problems with the service for which things are handled.

Customer (Richard Van Dosen) 04/15/2010 01:26 AM
    I just got done buying 20-mil in chips to start playing poker. played for some hours and worked up to 102-mil and was playing a game with about 10-mil on the table, with looks to be a winning hand when my account said lost connection, i re-connected only to see that my account has been banned. Never received ant warnings that i was doing anything wrong, nothing. why has my account been banned? and can i have my chips back. i payed over 50-bucks to play poker. only to get robbed of my chips.

Question Reference #100415-000560
    Status: Awaiting Cust Reply
    Social Network: MySpace

• Fu
      19th of Apr, 2010

Your all fukin ###s for playing that fake ### poker ###. Expecially paying for the priviledge too.

• Ar
      19th of Apr, 2010
    Chip Poker - Chip
    Indonesia
    Blue_vodka@rocketmail.com

I loose my chip

10th of May, 2010

i have had 1.5 million chips stollen by zynga as a scam 4 me to buy more i will b talking to current affair. its a discrace thiefs.

• Gr
      10th of May, 2010

Just got me for 33 million, This is so unfair! Someone needs to sue them. Hope to see the day they take the wrong guys chips!

• Si
      16th of May, 2010

I feel for you guys and gals, its not right how Zynga is handling this issue. But, the above poster who said he didn't like his chances of legally taking on a big firm because Zynga is so large, consider this::: Zynga may be large but they're no where near the potential size of affected customers. Unite together, don't complain to Zynga, its like complaining to a thief after he's just stolen all of your priceless jewlery. Do you think the thief, after all of his planning and deceit, is just going to suddenly have sympathy? The answer is most certainly no. There's a poster, I'll provide the link, he's trying to unite affected players, goto this page and contact him, he's on page 11 or 10. Here's the link:: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=7949&post=416445&uid=5550296508#topic_top

• Lo
      20th of May, 2010

I dont think its right what they do either. I have not sold chips and also got that same message. I believe they do it as a scam also. Its a game on there and Zygna is making money by scamming people I say we all get a class action suit against them. I did not sell any chips. They can not prove i did because I did not. Its for enjoyment and they are making it a big scam.

• Ye
      14th of Jun, 2010

My 1 million chips were lost! after i received a message that i sold chips, and said bad words to anyone.. but.. that's NOT TRUE! it's soooo unfair.. now, i dont know if i'll play poker on zynga again.. what happened to me was such a disgrace to my friends who are playing poker too.. i was doing my best to beat them and be no.1 in rankings.. Now, I'm in 11th place!!! I HATE ZYNGA!

• Bi
      12th of Jul, 2010

please help me I can, t play zynga poker After sent customer service departement and promise review 72 hour but now I can, t play anymore

• Mi
      17th of Jul, 2010

I have been in the hacker chip

• We
      1st of Aug, 2010

i'm the same people, after i complain/ i send to customer service zynga poker my chip 250 million is gone and now i can't play zynga poker anymore, so what can customer departement of zynga poker can do what for me?? please do the best for me, sorry to zynga poker department i think u are a thief because you are stealing my chip..., if you help me jesus can forgive you, if you not give my chip ...you are not human, thank you...

14th of Aug, 2010

zaynga...is crap...and they shuld b only allowed in Asia... cuz the ppl sitting and asia will steal ur chipps...and play bingo with it all day long ...when u have spent days and days to build up your account...

4th of Sep, 2010

about the missing poker chipsI want to ask about the complaint zingapoker in which forum?

• Ab
      2nd of Oct, 2010

my zynga poker cant play but cannot play long time i dont no what the problem cant you help me