Zynga / hit it rich complaint

I had over 38 billion coins showing and the game "updated", when it came back I found I only had 5 million coins left, i'd like to know where all my hard earned coins went.
I was working my way back up yet again and the system "enhanced" again removing a major amount of the coins I had showing.

Going on the "help" button for this game, there are literally hundreds of complaints about the same issues by other users and noone can find a way to report it

Jo
Feb 25, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      24th of Aug, 2017

Why have you taken my favorite game freiki tekie away.
    Sheila M Baker.

• Hi
      14th of Feb, 2018

You installed the Path to Riches today and I've played for hours and have not even received any of the the pay outs. I'm not
    going to play it if you are not going to give me the pay outs. So will you please fix the problem

sandy wray

• Di
      14th of Mar, 2018

My favorite casino hit it rich worked well last night my Internet provider had massive shut down, now hit it rich won't load at all says I must reload intenet. I have a lot of coins and don't want to lose them. what do I do??????

14th of Apr, 2018

Hit it rich steals my bonus point every time I play the game

14th of Apr, 2018

Sorry I suffer from dyslexia and am also visually impaired is that a problem

• Br
      3rd of May, 2018

Why have you discontinued my favorite game: Video Poker???

• Br
      3rd of May, 2018

Why have you deleted my favorite game: Video Poker?

• Ly
      19th of May, 2018

I have been playing Hit it Rich on face book but also on apps Hit it Rich Free Casino Slots in computer lists...I know that there was a problem with Windows in the games that wasn't connected to face book...and we had until 20.5.2018 to change that version to face book also... Hit it Rich had promised extra coins as well as the ones we had accumulated...On several times last night I have tried to access the game to transfer to face book...I cant open game to do so...message said game has encountered an error and needs to be reloaded...I have tried this but wont reload...time for transfer to face book runs out tonight...does that mean I don't have any of these points anymore
    ? Lynne Evans...

• At
      14th of Jul, 2018

@lynne evans I had the same problem and I am going to take care of it today! I am an Attorney and I would be happy to help if you email me mikey5960@hotmail.com .

• Th
      28th of May, 2018

Updated the hit it rich app as recommended and when it re-loaded my millions of coins that I previously earned were gone! Gone were also my saved charms and my friend list. I want it back the way it was!! What the heck happened ?

• Gi
      14th of Jun, 2018

I purchased some coins yesterday and you didn't give them to me .credit my account or give me my name coins ... You people are terrible to deal with ...answer your phone maybe you would get more people playing

8th of Aug, 2018

I had 50 million coins earlier and then half way through a spin it said there was a problem and it had to reload and when it came back i only had 1000 coins. I am not happy it took ame along time to get those coins now there gone. I am not happy can anyone help.

• Ar
      7th of Sep, 2018

what happened to the old hit it rich

• De
      18th of Sep, 2018

Will not load in flash mode. For a while, if I loaded a second time, I would get a place I could press to load in flash. Just now, won't load at all and showed directions of how to fix. Step 3, "add", didn't show on my computer so it looks like I won't be playing Hit It Rich any more.

• Ea
      22nd of Sep, 2018

Hit it Rich by Zynga

About a week ago, after spending $50 I hit a $77 billion dollar jackpot. On 9/19/2018 (afternoon) after playing "FarmVille2" I decided to take a break and my coin count was $84 billion coins (I was betting $!00 millions a bet); I decided to take a break and 2 hours later resumed playing and my coins count was $15 billion. They took away $69 billion coins. I contacted support and they refer me to a the email of a special VIP department to re-log my complaint; I have written twice to them and they don't even acknowledge my request. What a bunch of crooks! Everybody should boycott them for customer abuse.