Ziprecruiter / Job referral

Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I was recently contacted by a man name Mr saylor bill Loyd from upland can he offered me a job as a personal assistant he then told me to email him my license number and address I did after background check he mailed me a check for 3900.00 dollars which I tried to open a account with it the check couldn't be verfied the bank took check I was cleared what should I do next I closed my account

Ziprecruiter
Ziprecruiter

Je
Sep 07, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Nov 08, 2017

Yes talk to your bank. They are prepared for stuff like this and will change your account number. And thanks I just hot the same email. I told him I don't give out personal info.

May 17, 2018

I received the same message. I asked if we could Skype because I couldn't give him a copy of my driver's license without doing this... I didn't hear back from him...go figure. If you ever receive a message like this from someone saying they are from ZipRecruiter it's a scam. I had this happen another time. I was just messing with him... I knew he wouldn't Skype. A personal assistant doesn't do the crap he was wanting done. He needs to get a real job!!!

• Gm
      Jun 23, 2018

Oh my goodness. I was contacted by him too. I sent him my passport photo. What should I do?