Zenith Infomedia / Data entry operator job fraud

India Review updated:
4.7

I paid Rs 2000 for online data entry job. On the company website they promised to provide a user name and password with which I could log in and download image files that have to be retyped as word documents. The company insisted on an accuracy of above 97% to get paid for the data entry job.
But I have been unable to login even once. Another friend of mine who has applied one week after me also is unable to login so far. Repeated emails to the company have not been replied to by the company. When contacted over phone they gave evasive or vague answers. On repeated phone calls they sent some image files (THRU' EMAIL NOT BY LOGIN) that I was required to type and send back. After typing the same I sent it back. Now after many reminders they sent me an email saying my accuracy was below 95%. They did not mention what my mistakes were.
THE COMPLAINT: 1) BOTH ME AND MY FRIEND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOGIN EVEN ONCE WITH THE USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS PROVIDED TO US.
2) REPEATED EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS RESULT ONLY IN EVASIVE ANSWERS.
3) The image files are full of VERY COMPLICATED MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY and the images are not clear-
4) Due to the complicated terminology the time taken to type just 5-6 lines is quite high.
5) Full stops and commas and semicolons cannot be seen clearly. Even full stops are considered to be mistakes if wrongly typed AND ONE MAY JUST NOT BE PAID EVEN A RUPEE FOR IT.
6) THE COMPANY IS NOT TRANSPARENT IN ITS DEALINGS AND I SUSPECT POCKETED THE Rs 2000 FEE FROM MANY SUCH UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE.
PLEASE DO NOT ENROLL WITH THE COMPANY FOR DATA ENTRY JOBS. DO NOT PAY THEM Rs2000 AS THEY SAY IT IS NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. AS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOGIN AND ACCURACY LEVEL OF ABOVE 97% CANNOT BE ACHIEVED. YOU WILL HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME TO BE PAID A MEASLY Rs 3 OR SO IF YOU ARE LUCKY AND IF AT ALL THEY MAKE PAYMENT. AND DO NOT EXPECT THAT THEY WILL RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS. THE PHONE IS OFTEN SWITCHED OFF. YOU WILL BE TOLD TO CONTACT SOMEONE WHO IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE. IT IS A SCAM!

Comments

Ko
  8th of Jan, 2008
Fraud by Zenith infomedia email - zenithinfoonline.com. I am an engineering college student. I and my friend decided to pool Rs2000 and sent it to zenith info media for online dat entry jobs. We received username and password almost the next day. But after 25 days also we are not able to login. There is no response to the landline number given on their web site. Two mobile numbers given - one mobile number one Mr Chatterjee is very irresponsible and just answers in monosyllables. The other mobile number the lady at the other end is not clear and takes so much time to understand even simple English that we tend to cut the phone as the mobile charges are so heavy from outside maharashtra.
I think Mr Chatterjee et all must be depending on the people giving up after some time trying to get any response. I personally know another person my friends father who has paid Rs 2000 and is unable to login. EMAILS ARE NOT ANSWERED, PHONES ARE NOT ANSWERED, MOBILE PHONES DO NOT GIVE PROPER INFORMATION, YOU JUST CANNOT LOGIN WITH THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD GIVEN. a SCAM OF THE FIRST ORDER. IiT IS WE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TO BE BLAMED. I RECEIVED ONE EMAIL SOME 10 DAYS AGO AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE GRAMMAR USED IN THE EMAIL. THESE PEOPLE TESTIFY ACCURACY IT SEEMS!!!!!!!!!!
Bi
  12th of Jan, 2008
This is totally truly. I have lost (stolen) two thousand rupees by zenith infomedia. he is a fraud company and chitted any simple other man. It is a cyber crime.
Sa
  29th of Jan, 2008
Why is there no mechanism to monitor such fraudsters like Zenith Infomedia? They are criminals like any criminal we read about in the newspapaers. Sandy and Bharadwaj.
Jo
  27th of Feb, 2008
hello friends
I saw all the information about the dataentry company ZENITH INFOMEDIA and its not true,
They are very very geniune company and pay their attention to the Authorised dealers of their company, some peoples they are not doing their job given from the company correctly. Even they may not see the proper instructions given by the company and not do their work properly and correctly , if u have a dealer link of this company , they will know how to do this job perfectly, so please donot enter the company website directly , please forward ur queries to the authorised dealer of this company,
THE AUTHORISED DEALER HAVE AN CERTIFICATE AND ID CARD in his name and its sealed by the company's logo symbol and the signature.
Sh
  8th of Mar, 2008
ZENITH Infomedia is a complete fraud under the category (Work From Home Scams)
The surprising thing is that this scam has been flourishing on a large scale since the last 1 - 2 years but the law authorities are unable to see through the game. These scamsters believe in fleecing a large number of people on a small scale, so that the person who has been defrauded will not take up or pursue the matter
First they will ask you for Rs599/- as registration fee
Next you will be required to register for their Work plan ( amt varies from 1500/- to 4500/-)
Next you will be required to pay Rs1000/- for their consultancy charges
Their data entry work involves manual typing of JPEG or PDF pages in MS WORD format with more than 97% accuracy. ie; there should not be more than 2 errors per page ( and whether there are more than 2 errors will be decided by the company)
The question is that when there are softwares available to convert PDF to WORD or JPEG to Word, what is the need to manually type in PDF documents in MS Word
The bottom line is that The scamsters are taking advantage of the huge unemployment problem lurking in the country and are playing with the psychology of the common people who have computers at home and are looking to use the the computers and internet to supplement their income
Please avoid any WORK FROM HOME Schemes. You will loose your money, and also your time as they will never pay you for the work that you will do.The Internet is flooded with these type of offers and just serach google to know more about the Work From Home Scams
To
  9th of Mar, 2008
please do not join the company it's a total fraud,

REAL DATA ENTRY COMPANIES AND REAL JOBS DO NOT REQUIRE AT ALL A REGISTRATION FEE
Sh
  10th of Mar, 2008
hi everyone
30 days back i had paid 2000 bucks to zenithinonline.com for online data entry job ,they had promised to provide me with username n password but i m unable to log in n wheneva i ring up to them they say "" v will reply to ya thru email mam"" . ITS NO 1 SPAM. please if anyone is intendin to join dis company DO NOT WASTE YA MONEY. i hope dis messaga reaches everyone who wans to join dis company
Mr
  14th of Mar, 2008
Today, i had made a decision to register to ZI for online data entry..as it seemed the only one among the kind that showed up on naukri, monster, other job site search... thanks for searching out this company just now on google, that i got this relevant information before hand...
Di
  8th of Apr, 2008
I'm glad people have posted their complaints about this company as I was considering registering but had a good feeling it might be a total scam. The user Joesphpraveenraj sounds like he personally has involvement with this company and thus tries and say its legitimate but seeing how his english is very poor and is the only one trying to praise this company I believe he lives in that country and has a hand in the scam. I did have to do some digging to find this complaint board which I wish was more accessible on search engines to warn a lot more users and I will personally try and get the results moved up further to warn others. Thanks Guys.
Na
  14th of Apr, 2008
Thanks to you guys.I am 1st yr Civil Eng student here at IIT Kanpur.Its unfortunate to believe that internet scam is no more rooted to USA or Canada.I have been searching for some genuine data entry job for quite some time. I almost made my mind to join this fraud organization but for you sons of the almighty.
Thanks alot again.You guys have saved my 2000 bucks.
Di
  20th of Apr, 2008
I Think I LOST my 2000 bucks. The username and passwords do not work :( :(.
Ra
  14th of May, 2008
First of all I want to say thaks to all of you coz I just thought to Join this company for online data entry but for God bless and you people saved.
Further, I fully agree this is a kind of Cyber Crime. Government or say any suppoerted authorities should take some strict measures against this kind of fake companies. ????????PAY ATTENSION OTHERS WHO GOIN TO JOIN THIS FRAUDERS???????????
Vi
  22nd of May, 2008
today. I came to know by reading all your msgs that i lost 2000 bucks.
Tp
  4th of Jun, 2008
Thanx guys. After visiting zenith infoonline, i was planning to register for the same. but you saved my 1500 Rs. I hope the message should be spread to everyone who is thinking to join fake zenith infomedia
Aj
  5th of Jun, 2008
I was also planning to join. But inow i am changing my mind... Thank u 4 this messages.
Na
  8th of Jun, 2008
First of all I am thankfull to you all for complaints raised with the complaint board against Zenith Infomedia, Fort, Mumbai. They are fraud. I also sent them Rs. 599/- through Demand Draft payable at Mumbai on 27 May 2008. But yet no contact whith them through mail or telephone. I think I lost that amount. Let me know that, whether their address is genuin or fake and whether it is possible to visit their office for all of us to tear it off their face mask? If some body is ready to join me to visit their office, please contact on my email ID to enable us to save others. If it is scam, it's necessary for of us to take necessary action against them. For that, unity is a must. If we have necessary doccuments against them, we can file a suit against them in the consumer court also. Think over it. I think complaint board is not in a position to take any action against the company. Under the circumstances, we all to have search this type of the ways first and ready to take such type of action.
Bi
  13th of Jun, 2008
Zenith Infomedia is one of the best fraudsters of the world. Even if u ask query before investing they will not reply properly...they themselves dont know what they are. As soon i had a talk with them i had a doubt bcoz they dont talk like a corporate people, even sarkari babus talk better than them...

I request all my friends to complain against them. They should b slapped from both d sides, they should b kicked and a police remand must b a complimentary one.

Beware from them!!!
Ra
  16th of Jun, 2008
Thanks a lot to everyone for saving my 2000 bucks.I wanted to verify this company on landline and there was no response for four consecutive days.Thereafter I decided to check this company's credentials. Now I think I am fortunate enough for not throwing away 2000 Rs. Thanks a lot to everyone again.
Vi
  16th of Jun, 2008
Please Do not spend any money on any of Online data entry job. Especially with Zenithinfoonline.com. This site is a fraudest and they do not replay any mail. And their phone lines are always engaged.

If you will pay the registration fees. You will receive login Id and password which will not allow you to login. You will get a set of 50 para's. Don't waste your time on typing this job. There is no any return or profit on doing this. Also tell your friends who are ready to pay to Zenithinfoonline.com
Ca
  24th of Jun, 2008
YA U ALL R RIGHT I MYSELF AND MY FRIEND DID IT AND PAID THEM DD OF 600 AND HAVENT GOT ANY REPLY TILLNOW