Zarawigs.com / They do not send what I pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 100 Tower Road #8American Canyon, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1888-873-8836

I have a complaint I would like to make on ZaraWig.com I ordered from this company three times in total enough mistakes for others to learn from anyhow, the first time I got what I ordered, I thought that my first experience with them was okay so I ordered from them again. The next time I ordered they sent me the wrong wig; it was nothing like the pictures so I sent it back. I called the company to explain the situation and I did not get anyone at first. I left a message and then "Michelle" called me back explaining to me that she received the wig and will be sending me back the correct wig since it was nothing like the pictures and it was misleading. So "she" said the wig will take another 4-5 business days to reach the company since they would be getting that shipment from "China" (Although The wig was listed as an In stock wig). I also paid for overnight shipment so when that wig arrives and they spend the day or two, according to her, washing and inspecting it, it should reach me within a short amount of time. IT TOOK ABOUT THREE WEEKS TO ARRIVE. During these three weeks I made numerous attempts to call the company to complain about the progress and the lack of responsiveness and to find out where the wig was but no one returned my calls. When she finally did call me back she said she "was not the Manager" she said she would call me back after looking into the situation. After much more phone tag she finally returned my calls to offer me a "DEAL" she said that she has "2 new kinds of latin wavy" and she wanted me to choose from the two wigs which one I wanted. Then she emailed me a picture of a TIP of the hair, not the whole wigs but just the tips of hair from the two different wigs she said I could choose from since it was "Revealed" she did not have the wig I PAID FOR (ergo this "Deal" choice between two other wigs that were Not what I paid for). So I choose one of two from the options she gave me. When the wig arrived It STILL did not look like the wig that I selected so I called just to let them know how displeased I was of the wig that arrived but I did not want to bother reordering since they make the return process so arduous that I did not have the time to go through the whole process of returning the wig AGAIN. So I simply kept what they Sent me (as they probably hoped I would).
Finally foolish Mistake number 3; I made another order with them. I figured hey let me give them another shot maybe I would get lucky (NOT). I placed the order for a wig and it took over a week longer then it should've to arrive so I placed a call to the company and I left a message to check on the status of the wig and they called me back. This time "Jeanette" is the one that I spoke to and She said the Manager "Michelle" is supposed to give her the information on whether or not the wig shipment came in since once again it is coming from "CHINA" (Although The wig was listed as an In stock wig). So I then told her I have an event to go to; I would be needing this wig for the event; I was telling her that maybe I could look online for something else and get something different if this wig took any longer. She then said " Wait a minute, she was looking through her email and then "Discovered" that the wig came in since the manager "Michelle" said the wig, the exact one that was in the picture I ordered came in so there was no need to choose something else." When this new wig finally arrived...Not what I ordered. Instead they sent me a shorter, cheaper wig that was NOT even the same kind of texture or curl I paid the higher dollar amount for! At this point I'm Extremely FedUp with ZaraWigs and I don't care to even Converse with them again in Any form or fashion, much less even CONSIDER ordering ANYTHING from these apparently Unscrupulous individuals EVER Again!!

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2010

There is so much to say that is wrong about Zarawigs.com. This company is in the business of making lace front wigs. I was told that a custom made unit takes 6-8 weeks. First I want to address how they handle customer service. The only time you will get a prompt response is when you want to make a payment. Other than that they will take forever, like more that 24-48 hours to answer your email or phone call. If you try to contact them by phone it is even harder. It is very unlikely that they will ansewer the phone at any given time. Secondly, they use some wig maker in China. Who ever they are using they need to get rid of them. It will take you longer than 6-8 weeks to get your unit. When you try to ask zarawigs where is your unit they cannot give you an honest ansewer, or they will tell you it takes time to get in touch with the wig makers in China. Well I have been waiting over 20 days to get a response from zarawigs as to where my wigs are. At this point right now after being a customer with them for years I cannot take their shady business practices any longer. The units I have ordered over two months ago they have no idea where they are. They even had the nerve to send me an email that my units are ready to be shipped to me, only to find out after I made payment in full, that the units are not ready and they have no idea where my units are, but they took my money will quick. I have waited to get some sort of response at to where is the products I ordered and no one at zarwigs can be upfront and honest with me. I must say their customer service is horrible. Basically I am looking into getting a refund of my money. I would advise anyone looking into a lace front wig...BUYER BEWARE IF YOU ARE ORDERING FROM ZARAWIGS.COM

• Za
      4th of Jan, 2011

angry04, you were refunded before you posted your complaint, I have responded to your post elsewhere on this site