Zaful.comthey delivered bad-quality clothes

Don’t order from the website www.zaful.com. I have bought white blouse and white pants from them, but the order was badly packaged and therefore my blouse and pants were dirty. As well as the blouse has several small holes, and I haven’t noticed them before. It was terrible to waste large sum for the clothes, which we torn and dirty. Stay away from this company and don’t waste your time.

• Zaful Customer Care's Response, May 29, 2016

Dear claudia305,
    Thank you for your review.
    We offer our sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
    Could you please offer us the order number or your email address under our comment so that we check for you?
    If any question, please email to [protected]@zaful.com.
    Yours sincerely,
    Zaful.com Customer Service

Le
Jul 06, 2015

Comments

Oct 24, 2015

Never received my order. It has been 6 weeks. Cannot contact them to find out why. Their "chat" is down, their email verification code does not work and there is no phone number.

• Co
      Nov 28, 2015

I just ordered some dresses and noticed that the pictures are from other websites. so, are they making replicas of designer clothing? Will my order ever arrive? I just spent over $50 on that webpage!

• Re
      Dec 05, 2015

Plaeced an order Oct 28, 2015 on zaful.com order #UU1510282052035163 NO item, NO money back Support center doesn't work

• Cl
      May 29, 2016

I bought 3 things from zaful 2 months ago and the clothes have terrible fabrics and they smell terrible.they smell toxic.i have tried to reach them so many times to get my money back but they always make excuses.beware of the people they are thieves!!! I even sent the clothes back to the address they provide and they returned them cause it's a false address. Somebody has to stop this thieves!!!

• Ss
      Aug 16, 2018
    Zaful - Unethical business practices
    Victoria
    Minnesota
    zaful.com

Once they learned I wanted to return a defective product for a refund, they stopped responding to me. Completely unacceptable business behavior.

• Qu
      Aug 20, 2018
    Zaful - Ruffle Floral Off the shoulder Bikini Set
    Eastman
    Georgia

I ordered on March 20th 2018 and I have yet to receive my order !! This is crazy . It's been two months !! I didn't get any shipping information or anything . I just want my order to be shipped . It's been two months . If it won't be sent please give a refund . Send shipping info or something . Thank you .

• Xu
      Aug 20, 2018
    Zaful - Late delivery, unable to track package

Ordered a swimsuits like March 18, supposed to take a week- 10 days and it's now April 8 and I've received nothing and have also submitted multiple tickets to zaful concerning it. It's been more than enough time and I'd just like the swimsuit to arrive when it's supposed to

• Wn
      Sep 02, 2018
    Zaful - Payment credited more than what was the price stated.
    Singapore

Order:UB1712160031427885

It was stated the payment should be deducted only $24.18 but checkong through my credit balance they credit $33.66 which is $9.50 additional from the payment. I hope to resolve this matter as soon as possible. Hope to get a reply soon.

• Ka
      Sep 05, 2018
    Zaful - Clothing
    Australia

I ordered some clothing and a makeup kit ages ago and still have not got my order this is ridiculous I have been waiting for so long and it wont let me contact them at all what should I do? I don't know whether I should try and get my money back or just keep waiting but if it doesn't come soon I'm going to be doing something more about it

• Ph
    Zaful - Not received
    United states
    zaful.com

Absolutely shocking ! Placed a order on 24th September 17 and it's now 18 days later... still nothing that I have paid for! ... I understand about distance but it's not even stated with the courier and still with you ! Shocked at the lack of customer support and how hard it is to get in touch with someone human !

• Re
    Zaful - No goods received
    Johannesburg South Africa

I ordered swimwear around 30th August, I still have not received my goods

Where are my goods I have paid it was not given to me for free. I tried tracking the parcel and that doesn't give me any positive feedback, Has anyone in South Africa received there goods.

• Ir
    Zaful - Swimwear
    Rreshen
    Albania
    Zaful.com

Dear Sir / Madam
    On March 31st I placed an order on your website for 2 swimwears . I paid for to of them by credit card . I received a confirmation of my order via email. It has been 8 mounths already and my order hasn't arrived yet . Please send out my order .
    Your sincerily Irida Reci

• Da
      Oct 15, 2018
    Zaful - Excelente
    Spain

Me gusta mucho su ropa, la calidad es buen, tuve algún problema con la talla, pero fue porque no leí bien el size board... Muy buen servicio contestan rápidamente. Me llego TODO lo que pedí, y les cuento que no fue poco. Me gasté aproximadamente 180 €... muy buena la recomiendo. Mejor la app que la pág web

• Fe
      Oct 15, 2018
    Zaful - Late delivery
    South Africa
    zaful.com

I placed an order two months ago. It still hasn't arrived. Every time I check up on it they keep sending me a link to track my order but that tracking site doesn't show where my order is. Now my order is late. It's been two months. I want a refund...

• Ka
      Oct 21, 2018
    Zaful - Never received my things
    Zaful.com

You are the worst company .. I ordered my stuff from a month ago it still says it's processing... every time I call the customer service line it rings 3 times and hang up.. I will be taking this to court ...it's cheap things but at the end of the day you guys are bad business ... THE WORSTTTT

Oct 31, 2018
    Zaful - My clothing
    Glendale, Oregon

I had ordered two things and cancelled one and the cancelled one didn't return the money back onto my card. It's been about 3 1/2 weeks since I haven't gotten my shoes and pair of clothings in the mail.

And it's saying my order is not to be found when I try tracking it.

Please contact me back.

Email is [protected]@hotmail.com

• Gu
      Oct 31, 2018
    Zaful - Order dress
    San Leon
    Texas

The phone# is discounetted can't find out about my order that I've been charged for!

• Tr
      Nov 05, 2018
    Zaful - Bikini

I ordered a bikini in February and still haven't received it. Keep being told its on its way. Wait 3 to 5 days. Still haven't received it. Where the hell are they.

• Vl
      Nov 19, 2018
    www.zaful.com - i ordered online for a product the order was placed in dec 2015. Still not received . i am following up but no success. looks like i am cheated
    zaful.com

I had placed online order with zaful.com .in dec still not received the material .More than 3 months over . Every time i write to them i am given a tracking number .