Zaful.com / non-receipt of order

United States Review updated:

I placed an order for 1 item for which my credit card was charged on 9/10/15. Received email saying order had shipped. I've never received the order. The Zaful customer service webpage says that their phone service is down, the customer service online messaging page does not allow me to send my message ("the order number is wrong"), and the online chat service is for "pre-sales" conversations only. I will not order from Zaful.com again.

• Zaful Customer Care's Response, Feb 18, 2016

Dear customer,
    Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.zaful.com/
    We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now awaiting for your reply.
    Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance!
    Yours Sincerely
    Zaful Customer Service

Re
Oct 10, 2015

Comments

• Re
      Oct 20, 2015

I ordered goods on 28th September 2015 and have not received them. I cannot contact them as they say the order number is wrong but it is the one i was given!

• Su
      Nov 28, 2015

I have ordered 2 x items from Zaful:order no: UU1510111113836000087 on the 13 October 2015 Shipping no 44963876147 - sku 129956403 + UU1510170032313839 on the 22 October 2015 shipping no 44962651006 - sku 144525503. I have not received anything as yet.

• Tj
      Dec 30, 2015

It took several months for my order to arrive. Two items were not included because they had been discontinued. I got no refund on those items. The "ticket" they had me fill out did no good. I kept getting the same response each time - as if it was my fault the problem occurred. When I finally did receive my partial order, the items were crammed into a plastic mailing envelope that had been repeatedly re- taped. The items were badly wrinkled and none of them fit properly. Once again it was MY fault the problems occurred. The response, which is one they ALWAYS use had to do with my inability to order the proper size. I told them I used their size charts, and I explained the measurement differences. They CLOSED the ticket letting me know they had tried to reason with me, but failed. Also, for each question I submitted, I would get 4 responses all saying exactly the same thing. I strongly suspect that Rosegal is the same company. DO NOT order from these people.

• Ni
      Aug 01, 2016

It's been over a month and I have not received my order from Zaful. If I am lucky enough to get someone on the phone, they give me the run around about how it was shipped the same day I ordered and it should be here anytime. This place is a fraud. Tracking numbers are made up and you can not get any real service. Beware!!!

•   Aug 01, 2016

They are based overseas.

How long will it take to receive my order?
    Please note the total time = processing time + shipping time (this does not include any customs delays, weekends, holiday periods and any unforeseen circumstances.)