Zaful / shipping cost

1 Italy Review updated:

About a week ago I ordered clothes from Zaful. This is the second and last time I will order from this site. First, I received an email saying that instead of sending one package with all my items, my order has been shipped in two packages. Then, I was given a link to pay extra for the customs charges. I understand, as it is written on the site http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/ that charges must be paid by the customers but customers should be clearly informed about it before buying anything. In addition, because my order has been shipped in two packages, I had to pay about 30 euro extra for EACH package, for VAT and other unspecified costs, which is almost what I paid for the total of the items. Not to mention what I already had paid for the shipping (express shipping) for my order...

• Zaful Customer Care's Response, Oct 31, 2017

Dear Inês,
    First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

Sometimes, due to the stock issue, we will send the order into dofferent packages.
    We apologize that you have had issues with import tax.
    Please see here for our tax and duties policy details: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/ (see About Tax).

Please reply to our message via the ticket system, and we will offer a solution for you.

We look forward to your reply.
    Best Regards
    Zaful Customer Service

In
May 28, 2017

Comments

• He
      16th of Dec, 2018

I made an order of Christmas presents, the order was about £200, therefore Zaful gave free delivery. DHL have now stated I have to pay 3 separate payments of £19.00, £19.00 and £23.00 before this is delivered. This was not made clear to me when ordering from the site that there would be a shipping fee after ordering. Also, it is completely out of my control that the order has been split into 3 shipments, and I don’t think I should be bearing the cost for this! A total of £61.00 for shipping is ridiculous. An unfair way to treat customers! I now understand that the customer may have to bear the charges for customs (as unclear as this was), however, it is out with my control that this has been split up into 3 shipments! I now have £61.00 to pay, rather than £19.00 which is a huge difference at Christmas!! To make matters worse, their customer service has not been helpful at all!