Zaful / shipping cost
About a week ago I ordered clothes from Zaful. This is the second and last time I will order from this site. First, I received an email saying that instead of sending one package with all my items, my order has been shipped in two packages. Then, I was given a link to pay extra for the customs charges. I understand, as it is written on the site http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/ that charges must be paid by the customers but customers should be clearly informed about it before buying anything. In addition, because my order has been shipped in two packages, I had to pay about 30 euro extra for EACH package, for VAT and other unspecified costs, which is almost what I paid for the total of the items. Not to mention what I already had paid for the shipping (express shipping) for my order...
Zaful Customer Care's Response, Oct 31, 2017
First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
Sometimes, due to the stock issue, we will send the order into dofferent packages.
We apologize that you have had issues with import tax.
Please see here for our tax and duties policy details: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/ (see About Tax).
Please reply to our message via the ticket system, and we will offer a solution for you.
We look forward to your reply.
Zaful Customer Service
More Zaful Complaints & Reviews
- Zaful.com - I returned the whole order, but haven't received refund 
- Zaful.com - they deliver orders too slowly 
- Zaful - no tracking and late delivery (over 1 month) 
- Zaful.com - they delivered bad-quality clothes 
- Zaful - zaful will not take my credit card 
- Zaful - where is my item? do not ignore my emails!
- Zaful - purchase
- Zaful - contrast raglan sleeve fleece sweatshirt - gray l. letter print soft fleece sweatshirt - white xl
- Zaful - shipping is not received
- Zaful - I have not received my order in vietnam