[Resolved] YuppTV / yupptv hindi channels streaming

5 Singapore

Yupp tv has become unusable as we see following errors frequently -

1. Circle keeps rotating
2. Error code 403
3. Streaming stops abruptly.

I have checked with M1 and confirmed that there is no issue with wifi. All other devices have no issues while using various other apps. Also tried uninstall and install the yupp tv app. But no use. Talking to their support is of no use.

• Resolution statement

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Feb 12, 2019

Hi Jeet, We regret the unpleasant experience that you've had. We have escalated the issue to the concerned team. They would get back to you on this.

• Updated by jeet303, Feb 15, 2019

I received mail saying that they DO NOT support android box, but only android TV. When I signed up, I was told on chat that any Android box can be connected to TV to watch Yup TV. I know atleast couple of people who are using android streaming player. One of them also has issue watching Yupp TV.

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Feb 19, 2019

We allow users to activate Android Stb's if they do not have any other alternative to watch the channels. However we do not have level 2 to support all the android Stb's available in market but we try to troubleshoot the issue to resolve. If a user still faces the issue even after troubleshooting we suggest them to buy any other alternative device like Roku, Apple TV, Amazon fire stick.

Je