Youthology / Scam

Recently order the Youthology Eye serum kit. Paid $49.98 and in lieu of returning the item was offered to keep it for a $13.00 refund. I accepted because I was aggravated and did not want to fool with it any longer.

The product worked some...for about 90 seconds, just long enough to take the pictures in the ads! Actually, did very little for the bags under the eye.

Should have known... If it sounds (or looks) to good to be true, it usually is! Will I never learn! You'd think someone old enough to have wrinkles would know it took years to get them, how could you rid yourself of them in 90 seconds!

Pi

Comments

• Ge
      30th of Oct, 2009

I ordered my friend the product for a birthday gift. I received the product and she did not like the way it felt on her skin it burned. I tried to cancel the order but stayed on the line for 45 minutes and kept getting their audio from their TV comercial. over and over and over. No one ever picked up the line. I now see my new order on my visa card well it won't happen again since I closed the card ha ha youthology you will be reported to the Attorney General consumer protection for the STATE of TEXAS and I will file a complaint with them about your product and now answers to my email to cancel.

24th of Nov, 2009

Product does not work as advertized, and they do not honor money back guarantee, as they make it impossible to return. How to Cancel and get your money Back. File a complaint with the beter business bureau. But First call the customer service number, use a cell phone so you can prove it, however you will use up all your minutes, as they will never answer. Also send emails, they won't respond, but you will need proof to dispute with your credit card. After you contact the BBB, and file a complaint, the BBB will respond with the info to return the product.

• Od
      28th of Dec, 2009

They will only give you a refund after your initial 30 days not on any other order, and when you call to cancel they leave you on hold for 55 minutes and then tell you that you have to call back because you are not in the comptuer yet. Scam Scam Scam calling Amex to cancel payment and refusing the shipment. Hopefully other people will heed the warning of not buying this garbage that makes you feel like you have plastic pulling on the skin under your eyes. I wish I would have read reviews before I ordered this product.