Youthology / Scam
Recently order the Youthology Eye serum kit. Paid $49.98 and in lieu of returning the item was offered to keep it for a $13.00 refund. I accepted because I was aggravated and did not want to fool with it any longer.
The product worked some...for about 90 seconds, just long enough to take the pictures in the ads! Actually, did very little for the bags under the eye.
Should have known... If it sounds (or looks) to good to be true, it usually is! Will I never learn! You'd think someone old enough to have wrinkles would know it took years to get them, how could you rid yourself of them in 90 seconds!
More Youthology Complaints & Reviews
- Youthology Eye Serum - Fake cream 
- Youthology - Unauthorized charges 
- youthology.com - Awful and unethical 
- Youthology Eye Serum - eye serum does,nt come out of the bottle 
- Youthology Eye Serum - collections
- Youthology Research Institute - unauthorized shipping and billing
- Youthology Research Institute - eye wrinkle cream
- Youthology - cosmetics
- Youthology Research Institute - Charging Without Owing
- Youthology - sent 2nd order w/o auth