Youthology / Unauthorized charges
I ordered the YOUTHOLOGY product to check it out. I meant to send it back, but had lost the packing slip. One month later, I received a Youthology charge on my bank statement for the same amount, although I had not requested another shipment. I was told, essentially, "tough luck". I had to receive the shipment, pay for the shipping and handling, then pay for shipping and handling to return the package and THEN I would receive a refund from Youthology.
To me, this is basically fraud, but it seems that nothing can be done about it. YOUTHOLOGY practices these deceptive tactics over and over again.
DON'T GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OUT TO ONLINE OR TELEVISION COMPANIES.
More Youthology Complaints & Reviews
- Youthology Eye Serum - Fake cream 
- youthology.com - Awful and unethical 
- Youthology Eye Serum - eye serum does,nt come out of the bottle 
- Youthology Eye Serum - collections
- Youthology - Scammers
- Youthology Research Institute - unauthorized shipping and billing
- Youthology Research Institute - eye wrinkle cream
- Youthology - Scam 
- Youthology - cosmetics
- Youthology Research Institute - Charging Without Owing